• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Millennium. Maduro/Natural,2000

anvil

Distant Member
I am not really a man of many words, and find it quite a challenge to post these reviews, so this is a short review with I hope, some good pics to view.

I decided to smoke these cigars back to back to compare and check out just how different the Maddie to Natural is.

Millenium1.jpg

Millenium2.jpg

Construction on these cigars was almost flawless with a small patch on the Maddie which was a bit disheartening,although the quality of the patch was very high.

Millenium4.jpg

The caps were very difficult to remove in one piece, and were well stuck on, but yielded under a bit of gentle persuasion.

I paired these cigars up with a mix of beers washed down with the remains of a 30 year old Tawney port.
The beers were: Chimay Blue, Hobgoblin and an Aussie made Barley wine.

Prelight aroma was mild and hardly smelt of tobacco at all.
The Maduro draw was extremely easy with heaps of thick almost sweet smoke.
The Natural draw was easy but nowhere near as easy as the Maddie. Smoke was thick, rich,smooth and luxurious.
Ash on the Maddie was loose and flaky,while the Natural was well packed and nicely greyed.
Maduro:
Millenium5.jpg

Natural:
Millenium7.jpg

I found these cigars to be flavorful but not overly strong. Both had even burn with no bitterness at all.
Both cigars smoked really well and were a pleasure to smoke and taste.

Millenium3.jpg

Millenium6.jpg

Millenium8.jpg

The Maduro was a pleasure to smoke but I feel the Natural was more suited to my taste.
Truly two Premium cigars
It would be interesting to smoke a fresh batch to see if there is any difference in cigars that have a bit of Humi time to them.
Although they are both Premium smokes and excellent in their own rite. I feel for my taste there are nicer Padrons to be smoked.
This in no way means I did not enjoy them.
I think one of the reasons I enjoy smoking the Padron range is that I can smoke 2 or 3 back to back and not get the nicotine overdose so prevalent with other cigars.

Well Andrew that is it mate, they are all gone.... I enjoyed each and everyone. They all had their own distinct flavors, quality's and were all a pleasure to smoke.
Thank You.

Very nice! Thank you for sharing your experiene with us. Also very nice of Andrew to share such a great,hard to find cigar.

Very nice review and pics.

Back to back...that's at least 2.5 to 3 hours of non stop smoking, I don't think I can do that ???

Brian

Wow, he smoked 2 Milleniums... at the same time ! :0
If I had 2 I dont think I would decide on it, they are so... Grail cigars, arent they? :)
But I see youre much braver :D

btw, very nice review and pics! :thumbs:

Seems like you had a great day!! Thanks for the review and pics, I cant wait to try the Millenniums out. I love all of the Padrons. Thanks Bro ;)

Boy, you sure know how to party. Back to back cigars....mixing multiple beers with wine, etc. I envy you!

It would be interesting to smoke a fresh batch to see if there is any difference in cigars that have a bit of Humi time to them.
Wow,

What an experience! BTW, mate, there will be no fresh batches...at least not until the next millennium turns ;)

Wilkey

Right on, I still need to pick up some of these. Thanks for the review

Nice review, I am only just a little bit jealous right now.

Nate

Great review and Pics! It takes some serious balls to smoke those two amazing cigars back-to-back :thumbs:

You officially rule!

Some of the hardest cigars to come by and you torch them back to back without even flinching.

I'm not sure I could bring myself to smoke one even if I had one (or ten!) unless I had some real get-down celebrating to do.

Thanks for sharing!

:thumbs:

Ballin' outa control! :laugh:

Ballin' outa control! :laugh:
:laugh: ... For the win!!!
Very nice. I would have a helluva time puting a flame to ONE of those... Let alone TWO!!! ???
Quite a selection of beverages as well... Mmmm, Hobgoblin!!! :love:

Thanks for sharing the review and pictures bro!!!

I have been reading the replys to this Post and really enjoying your comments.
I actually had a real hard time trying to figure out which one to smoke first. As they were both gifted to me to be smoked.
In the end I had no choice but to smoke them back to back.

Maybe I will have to smoke all Three God of Fires back to back and see if there is much difference in them :whistling:

What do ya reckon.........