• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Self-deprecation contest

moki

el Presidente
Reaction score
The Contest

We've all done dumb things before; now it's time to have a little fun with our own failings and missteps. Using the Search function (*ahem*), I want you to find the dumbest post that you made to CigarPass prior to the start of this contest, and give me a link to that post by putting it in this thread.

Simple, right? Yes, but please read the rules before starting your searches for ineptitude! Hopefully we'll have a little fun laughing at ourselves (and everyone else) during the course of this contest. :)

The Rules

1. I am the sole arbitrator of who wins; no whining.

2. You must post a direct link to your stupid post that you want me to look at; if you just link to the thread, I have no idea which post you're pointing out, and I'm not going to guess. To copy the URL to a specific post in a thread, click on the Post # link at the top right of your post, and copy the URL from the dialog box that appears. eg:

cp_deprecation_contest.jpg

3. Post as many links to your dunce-worthy posts as you like, there's no limit on entries, but if you post too many, I may think you're annoying as well as stupid.

4. Posting links to other people's dumb posts is strictly forbidden, and will get you banned from the contest.

5. The contest ends at midnight EST on Friday, August 17th, 2007.

The Prize

I will send the person whom I think made the dumbest post EVAH (and provides a link to it in this thread as damning evidence to that fact) a 5-pack of very nice cigars. You'll be pleased, trust me on this one.

I will announce the winner by Sunday, August 19th, 2007 (though hopefully earlier than that).

...good luck ya morons! :)

I like this contest idea. I just wish I didnt read so much and post some more. Damn, why couldnt I be an idiot!!!

Damon

Jumping The Gun

I should have waited for things to calm down before wasting everyones time!

Forgot to add -- thanks for the contest, Andrew!! :thumbs:

OK, post 1 and 2 go together to show the totalaty of my dumb-assedness.

Stupid move #1
Stupid move #2

Link 3 shows why Link 1 and 2 prove that I should be beaten with a stick and left bleeding

The Proof

Crawling back under my rock

Tim

OK here is my bonehead move. I had just picked up a batch of RASS and took pictures of the box it came in, how it was packaged etc. basically saying, hey, this is how they get them thru customs. yeah, not very bright!!

I was a bonehead

Damn, I hate to dredge this back up. All to enter a 'I am dumber than you contest'.

I wonder if CC has me off ignore yet? :laugh: (for all you newbs - he does - we're pals now). I actually learned a lot from that experience. The most important being of course that CC is a lot cooler than I thought :whistling:

Enjoy

OMG, i have not laughed this hard in years. This is a great contest. Thanks alot