• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SO DAMN PICKY

dliss

YES, I POSTED TO THE WRONG FORUM, IN THE WRONG TIME FRAME, WITHOUT MY PROFILE, YES I AM IN MINNESOTA AND THE INVENTOR OF THE FAILED IMAGINARY FRIEND,,,,,,JUST SEND ME TO THE GALLOS,,,,I WILL SMOKING WHEN THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENED.

"Stop shouting, I no deaf"

What movie and actor?

YES, I POSTED TO THE WRONG FORUM, IN THE WRONG TIME FRAME, WITHOUT MY PROFILE, YES I AM IN MINNESOTA AND THE INVENTOR OF THE FAILED IMAGINARY FRIEND,,,,,,JUST SEND ME TO THE GALLOS,,,,I WILL SMOKING WHEN THE NOOSE IS TIGHTENED.
Don't forget the attempted gouging. Oh, by the way gallos is spelled gallows.

Doc.

read more, post less, and don't be a asshole. Follow those steps and you'll find this is a great place.

Unless you meant Marc Anwar in "The 51st State" when he said "There's no reason to shout at me. I'm Pakistani, not deaf."

THE INVENTOR OF THE FAILED IMAGINARY FRIEND

This just feels like an oxymoron for some reason.

Exactly what standard does an invented, imaginary, friend have to live up to that it failed at?

Edited in an attempt to clear up confusion as follows:

After searching a tiny bit of DLiss threads I have not seen anyone ask these questions which I am very curious about.

1. If you invented the imaginary friend, what was the purpose? Were you attempting to sell this imaginary friend to real customers for real money?

2. If in fact I bought one, how would I know if I actually received my imaginary friend?

3. Could I choose what my imaginary friend looked like?

4. Did you get a patent for this invention?

???

Exactly what standard does an invented, imaginary, friend have to live up to that it failed at?

After searching a tiny bit of DLiss threads I have not seen anyone ask these questions which I am very curious about.

1. If you invented the imaginary friend, what was the purpose? Were you attempting to sell this imaginary friend to real customers for real money?

2. If in fact I bought one, how would I know if I actually received my imaginary friend?

???

:sign:

???

lmao-new.jpg