• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COHIBA Esplendidos

Habanero

Reaction score
Hello Cigar Aficionados!

I have 2 boxes of 25 COHIBA Esplendidos for sale. I would like $400 CAD for each box but the price can be negotiated, especially if you purchase the 2 boxes.

Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions or express any concerns. You may contact me at dana_bekri@hotmail.com.

Cheers, saludos!

Habanero

Are these the rare and hard to find glass top version......??

....dear God, give me strength...... :whistling:

Dammit, Bill, I saw them first...!! Those glass top boxes are hard to find...!! Probably the numbered collectors versions.....!!!

dd_chrishansen.jpg

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Hello everyone!

Thank your for your response. Unfortunately, they are not the glass top version. I will post pictures. E-bay rating? I have purchased on e-bay but never sold, especially not Cohibas as it would be illegal. Anyhow, if you are really interested, please email me your offer as well as your address so that I may calculate shipping costs (from the land of hockey and Tim Horton's).

Cheers,

Habanero

Ok, so if anyone figures out how to upload pictures, let me know!

If you would like to see pictures, I can invite you to share a KODAK album at kodakgallery.com. Either post your email address on here or email me.

His English appears to be cohesive, how does he not see the implications fo what is being said? I'll be right back....got to make some popcorn....

You don't have mock me. I posted pictures in my gallery, which can be viewed on my profile.

You don't have mock me. I posted pictures in my gallery, which can be viewed on my profile.

It is considered to be very bad form here to use your very first post as a means to peddle your wares. Fill out your profile, introduce yourself, stick around to become a contributing member of this community or you will not last long here. Welcome to CP.

Really? That is unfortunate. While I respect your hobby, I really have no desire to become one of you. Lung cancer actually runs in my family. The fact that Cuban cigars smell nice and are coveted worldwide (while being very cheap in Cuba) are about all I learned from my 2 years of living in Holguin. Hence my selling them to...wait, why do people sell things again? Oh that's right, they have tuition loan payments, and perhaps not the luxury to indulge in "cigar appreciation".
Anyway, if there is someone here who is actually interested, the offer still stands...If not, there is really no point trying to initiate someone who is not one of you.

Saludos,

~Habanero

Really? That is unfortunate. While I respect your hobby, I really have no desire to become one of you. Lung cancer actually runs in my family. The fact that Cuban cigars smell nice and are coveted worldwide (while being very cheap in Cuba) are about all I learned from my 2 years of living in Holguin. Hence my selling them to...wait, why do people sell things again? Oh that's right, they have tuition loan payments, and perhaps not the luxury to indulge in "cigar appreciation".
Anyway, if there is someone here who is actually interested, the offer still stands...If not, there is really no point trying to initiate someone who is not one of you.

Saludos,

~Habanero

I already said I'd buy them. I thought you were going to send me a PM? I live in Inverness County on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia. I have a PO Box in Mabou, zip code B0E 1X0. How much do I owe you?

Did you bring these back from Cuba yourself?

now wait a minute... we should get his eBay rating before we can trust him...

*ahem* HER :)

Dana.jpg

Name: Dana Bekri
Faculty:Arts and Humanities
Program: Scholar’s Electives
Year: 2
Future Goals and Aspirations: Either to start a political revolution or become the Prime Minister of Canada
Interests: Photography, film, music, politics, soccer, musical theatre, martial arts.
What Inspires Me: Having people counting on you.
Favourite Quote: “Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
Why Western? I love the colour purple.
Favorites:
Movie: Saving Private Ryan, The Thin Red Line, One Hundred Steps, Tigerland
Book: One Hundred Years of Solitude
Band/Singer: Manu Chao, Wycleff Jean, U2, Sergiio Mendes, Kanye West, Shakira, Green Day, ivana Santilli, Josh Groban, The Bedouin Soundclash
Song: “Fly Me To the Moon” – Frank Sinatra
TV Show: The Daily Show, Grey’s Anatomy, Alias
Food: Anything from the sea, and cheesecake!

Dana,

I looked at your pictures. The cigars are unfortunately fake Cubans; I don't think anyone is going to buy them.

No, I'm not kidding. And yes, I'm sure.