• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ThrillafromManilla...

I wonder if it is worth joining bananaland just to watch this. ???

During the first episode he sent me a PM indicating he was so upset he was quitting cigars alltogether. It looks like he's following through.

Stinki

.....did they delete the thread already?
BlindedByScience, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

.....did they delete the thread already?
BlindedByScience, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Still there for me?? You have to sign in to view the thread. ???

Still there and I added another response!

So, for those of us that can not view....................Can you give us a jist of what's going down with the comments?
Aside from the fact that Thrilla is a scumbag taking his sale over you know where.

Still there for me?? You have to sign in to view the thread. ???
I can log on and browse the forums, but the link isn't working here. What forum is the thread in....??

Who knows? Maybe I got banned already..... :laugh:

Anthony,

You have negative ring gauge? I've lost all respect for you. :(

But seriously, there's not much to see there. Milla posts. Vultures chime in even though he said he does not wish to part it out. Regrets are offered. Heads ups are given. Heads-uppers are admonished, ring gauge dinged and are advised to take it to PM.

For whatever it's worth, they are entirely consistent with their policies, at least as far as I have taken the time to observe. Jgros001 has put forth perhaps the most circumspect opinion in the entire thread and I credit him for that.

It is true what they say. You can lead a horse to water...Two of our esteemed brothers have done all that is reasonable. Milla is their issue now, for better or worse and I'm inclined to leave it at that.

Wilkey

Tom, it's in the WTS forum.

Oh no I'm in the negative ring gauge ??? I don't know if I can ever out live that one :sign:

Hmmm, I wonder how I got negative ring gauge. All I ever posted there was an intro.
I can't see the thread, either.

Sometimes people get what they deserve and it appears that they are embracing him there! :whistling:

Great googly moogly! Not only are they buying his schpeel, there are a couple of misguided souls offering to kick in sticks for an auction to help this shylock out of his financial trouble.