• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron 80th

prometheus

Read more; post less
Picked up a single today. Local B&M got a single box of 8 this morning, $30. This will rest until Christmas.

dsc02421sa6.jpg

dsc02420ys2.jpg

Local B&M got a single box of 8 this morning, $30. This will rest until Christmas.

You got a single box for $30?!? :sign:

Just kidding around, nice grab. I imagine I'll either own up and purchase one or beg the little woman for one. :D

what is the actual MSRP supposed to be on these?......................Moki? ???

I gotta get me 2....One for my sons first b day, and one for X-mas :)

Lol, ermmm.... Can he light it up for me at least??? :p

I think I picked up one of three boxes in Cincinnati and the shop that I got them from said, "buy the box or someone else will cause I'm not breaking them up." So, I bought the box. lol. Now I'm debating how many to get rid of on here because who knows when I'll be able to get them again. Stupid Padron and Fuente and their rare cigars. :angry:

I tried to get a Padron 80th at Holts on Thursday.
The girl said, "Soon."

Had to settle for a couple Anejo Sharks and a couple #55s,
among other goodies.

Chemyst :cool:

Stupid Padron and Fuente and their rare cigars. :angry:

I feele tahrt generallly Padrons arent too bad about being hard to find. The 80th anniversery JUSt came out so its understandible and admitedly the milleniums are a hard spot but any viotola of the stasndard issue, 64's or 26's ,addie/nat i can find withiut a prob. Fuente on the other hand can be a bitch but at leasat they dinatea a considerable amout to charty as well as creating jibs in the Domincan which is a struggling nation right now ecoonomically. IMO Fuentes and Padrons =class acts in terms of buisness models

??? Looks like someones been in the cooking sherry again :whistling: