• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LIVE FROM CLUB CARIBE - HERF CAST

Awesome... split browser rocks. Forum, Herf and Chat all in one! :)

med_gallery_3866_104_64722.jpg

Well Alright!

A nice crowd of Folks showed up at Azucar.

Plus, several CP Guy's cleaned up in the Raffles too! :)

It was good to meet several CP Members!

A real nice spot, good food, Ceegars Everywhere and Good People!

Good Times!

Thanks Fellas! :thumbs:

slack

[sup][/sup]FYI- if You missed this one They are hosting a Superbowl Party next Week![sup][/sup]

That was really really cool. Had a blast taking jabs at the peeps there! :D Best virtual herf ever! Can't wait until the next one! :thumbs:

And we have a winner!! :laugh:

Had a great time last night guys.. Thanks for the screen capture. I wouldn't have a clue what it looked like from your side without it..

Very suprised more people didnt show up to try and win the box of Pepin Lancero's I gave away. Got up to about sixteen to eighteen people in the room. When I gave away the prize around 8:30PST there was about nine or ten of you in the room.

Lucky Online Winner to take away the box of cigars for the chat room giveaway, was "Rob300C" congratulations!

actin4life represented CP very well. Was the big winner last night at the event. Took home a nice Desktop Humidor and Two... Yes I said Two! Tatuaje table lighters... Other prizes handed out, just to name a few. Shirts, Hats, Three fingered cigar cases. ( I won one of those.) Pete gave away a fifty count box of the Verocu No. 1 "Lado Occidental" (6 ¼" x 52) West Coast.

All in all, a great time was had by all. Including you guys hanging out in the chat room. Want to Thank Pete for showing up. Rod and StinkiMonki, drc and all the hard working folks at Club Caribe/Azucar cigars for putting on the event.

Dominic, Great job picking out the ladies. They were Smoking Hot! Amanda was a blast.. :love:

Oh yea and last but not least.. SuckIt Moki! :laugh: I was laughing so hard. Moki was in fine form, razing Pete and all the guest at the herf, from his perch in the chat room.. Had me rolling so hard I was crying..

Great Time's Were Had By All! :thumbs:

It was pretty cool. I was stuck at home on a Saturday night with a house full of girls for a sleepover, but still managed to have fun last night.

That was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone there for playing along with us losers stuck at home on a Saturday night in chat room. Did I say losers? I meant married folks... ;)

Yep! It was fun for awhile. Looked like there were some good folks out there last night.

Pete and Charlie took a lot of good natured ribbing in stride. It was the next best thing to being there while I smoked a two year old Padron, and sipped some Ron Z rum.

Where did that leggy blonde go? ???

Well, I faintly remember stumbling into the chat room around 2am cst, saying quite a few things, being reminded I was on live chat with the Club Caribe herf... and proceeded to probably say a few more ridiculous things.

I think opusmex was chatting with us at the time.

Can't wait til the next one.

Yep! It was fun for awhile. Looked like there were some good folks out there last night.

Pete and Charlie took a lot of good natured ribbing in stride. It was the next best thing to being there while I smoked a two year old Padron, and sipped some Ron Z rum.

Where did that leggy blonde go? ???

It was worth every minute! Pete IS a easy going guy with a great sense of humor! Sorry you guys were not there in person but glad you were "virtual" herfing as it proved to be a huge success!

Think kindly of me when you think of the Caribe Girls on parade! ;)

Charlie, I'm going to have to find you one of those scarfs Pete was wearing!

Sayyyyyyy,

Is Anyone gonna try to make the Super Bowl Herf there?

80 inch screen.....couple of 42 inch Plasmas and a herd of monitors...........plus a little Blue smoke? ;)

Lemme know yer coming and I'll provide the slow smoked rubbed Ribs for Our table. :)

anyone? :thumbs:

slack

Slack...save me a seat and a couple of ribs........