• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meaning of 'BOTL'

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
So, one of our esteemed BOTL around here knew I've been having some crappy times lately, and sent me a "Hang In There, Brother' bomb. I'm not one to name names (the rat bastid knows who he is...) but thanks.

I've been quiet around here, and not really in a 'friendly' mode. But the simple gesture of a great bomb made me sit back and think... the true meaning of a BOTL is just that... sender of an unsolicited, unexpected pick me up. For no other reason than to say 'hang in there'. Someone who, for no other reason than friendship, sends a gift of smokes to enjoy. For that, I'm thankful. I had a great smoke at the only indoor lounge in town today (while to wife worked! :laugh: ) and thought about it. And thankfully it kinda lifted the fog somewhat and made all the crap start to fade.

Ok... enough of the mushy shit... time for payback.

Lookout people... the countdown has begun.

Reading that just made my morning. That's simply awesome.

Greg

Great gesture for a GREAT Botl.

hang in there Swissy! You've definitely got lots of friends around here

As a newb on this forum, this is the kind of stuff that makes me realize I'm in the right place to learn about this hobby and to find excellent gentlement to help me in my "education."

Extremely well done, both on the receiving and sending ends.

Jim, you're one hell of a brother. Hang in there, stay strong, and know you've got friends out here sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Glad to see you're in a better mood Jim. Maybe some sunlight would help you out...or maybe going fishing! :cool:

Hey Brother, it's nice to see you around! We all owe a huge thanks to your benevolent bomber for bring you back into the daylight! :thumbs:

Great job UNKNOWN BOTL! Way to uphold the brotherhood. Jim take care, you have many friends out here. Here's hopin' you're back on track. :D

Hearing and seeing these makes me appreciate the hobby and the fellowship generated by the hobby.

Whatever you may be going through, hang in there Jim. Eventually, everything gets better.

Aaaaaaaaand it gets worse. Got a panicked call from the wife last night and seems the high winds we were having (with temps in the 40's) 1) snapped a neighbors tree which hit our house, with no damage, and 2) is melting all the snow we got dumped on too fast for the ground to thaw and soak it up - so it's pooling up all over and now flooding my basement thru a crack in the foundation :(

had to rip out carpet, still vacuuming up lots of water, wife is upset she could not do more, dogs are tracking dirty water thru the house...

man, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! :laugh:
At least it's now warm enough to smoke a cigar outside...

(no hang in there bombs please...I'm doing fine)

*sigh*