• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Meaning of 'BOTL'

Nice play on the bombers part. Jim I am sorry to hear that there have been some rough times for you. Don't sell yourself short Brother you (and I know I speak for many of the Brothers here) are no slouch when it comes to the meaning of BOTL. :thumbs:

I have always wanted to see Alaska and I have a ton of frequent flyer miles. Can I help?

Jim,
Hang in there bro. After getting your end of our trade, I know for sure that if Karma has anything to do with it, your in good hands.
Wish there was more that I could do, other than say "stay strong, this too, shall pass"

Tim

Aaaaaaaaand it gets worse. Got a panicked call from the wife last night and seems the high winds we were having (with temps in the 40's) 1) snapped a neighbors tree which hit our house, with no damage, and 2) is melting all the snow we got dumped on too fast for the ground to thaw and soak it up - so it's pooling up all over and now flooding my basement thru a crack in the foundation :(

had to rip out carpet, still vacuuming up lots of water, wife is upset she could not do more, dogs are tracking dirty water thru the house...

man, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! :laugh:
At least it's now warm enough to smoke a cigar outside...

(no hang in there bombs please...I'm doing fine)

*sigh*
Well Jim, that does suck. I remember a situation just like this in RI. The water was spurting into our basement through a breach in the cement around our main drain like a freakin' waterfall. Couldn't stop it. I had to drive out in the downpour to Home Depot to grab a can of Drylok FastPlug. That did the trick but damn, I was sucking it up with a wetvac for hours.

Wilkey

Hang in there brother. As they say..............Life's full of ups and downs. Hoping for a long "up" in your future soon.