• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Pics

Big A

I grabbed some pictures tonight of my humidor. This is what I've done in less than 2 weeks now and my newbie sampler is in the mail. They are mostly cheapo smokes besides 5 that are from Jack Straw(thanks again)! I even looked at the coolers today at Wal-Mart :whistling:

Humi1.jpg

Humi2.jpg

Humi3.jpg

Humi4.jpg

That's a nice looking box, Big A.

You might as well start looking for a bigger one cause that one ought to be filled up by the time I finish posting this :laugh:

That's a good looking humi! Enjoy the Partagas Black. I had one about a week ago. They're medium to full bodied and very creamy.

Figured I've give a little update on the progress. I have officially almost ran out of room in my humidor. I bought my brother a small humidor for his b'day and gave him some sticks to go in to help out till I get something bigger. He is new to cigars but I'm trying to help him get started. I'll work on getting him to join here also.

Cigars001.jpg

Cigars002.jpg

Brother's
Cigars005.jpg

You have some very nice sticks in there. My eye kept getting drawn to that Tat Bambazos. I need to smoke mine sometime soon. Anyway, congrats on your progress. I'm getting ready to set up my cooler next.

Not bad. You have some very good sticks in there that will make you need a cooler in no time!

In that top pick, you have the Opus, the WOAM, a couple over is a Regios? If that is a Regios, wth is next to it? Did Pete Johnson develop his own line of Nubs? :laugh:

Back