• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New cigarpool player

EXCELLENT!

Wow Gary, I'm sorry I didn't recognize your name on the wait list!!

Us CPassers have 24 numbers now over there!!

We're cornering the market!!

Welcome aboard. :thumbs:

There was a guy who won it FOUR times last year. If he hadn't of dropped, he would have won it again last week (he was #72).

Well STYX,

Being you never win, you can just send my winnings to my now.

New member to the pool #80

:p

geldor1 said:
Well STYX,

Being you never win, you can just send my winnings to my now.

New member to the pool #80

:p
Congrats Bro!!!! But I wait to ship until your number hits. :p :D

I have always wondered how certain numbers become un-lucky....

Time to add 64 to the list....

:sign: :sign:

Cograts on 500 posts BTW! :thumbs:

I think # 80 is going to hit.

I can feel these things.

People are always telling me I'm Physco (sp?) :p :p

psycho?

that would be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(catches breath)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

okay i'm done.

is it worth getting into cigar pool? i was thinking of joining...

Sure jolly, get on the waiting list.

When you win, you get about 150 cigars at a minimum averaging $3.00 each.

So there you go, darn near $500.00 worth of cigars, yeah okay you may not love every single one but most of them are pretty good!! Also if you get real lucky, people have been known to toss in a havana or two :thumbs:

I highly recommend Cigar Pool :)

How exactly does this cigar pool work? I've seen references to it a time or two- but alas, I'm a stoopud head- and dunno nuthin bout it. :(

Check out www.cigarpool.com

That's probably the best thing to do but here are the basics:
You get a assigned a number between 00 & 99, each member can have no more than TWO numbers. The drawing is every other Wednesday based on the LAST TWO numbers of the Arizona Pick 3 lottery (if 187 is the number, who ever has 87 wins for that week). Everyone who is in the pool is required to send at least one cigar to the winner (most people send two) BEFORE THE NEXT DRAWING. If you have two numbers assigned to you, you are required to send at least two cigars. When you send a cigar to the winner, you register on the site and when the winner receives the cigar(s) he checks you off as having received the package.

It's just a little more formal than the same deal we run here (see "Lottery #9" or "Lottery #10" etc.)

Just very recently, there has been a great deal of interest from CPass people sigining up for CigarPool.

I've been in it for two years and it's a lot of fun. There is quite a bit of turnover as 75 of the 100 numbers have changed (some more than once) since July of 2002 (when I started keeping track)

Well, I'm #4 on the waiting list. :)

I guess we'll wait and see....