• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dalmore Stillman's Dram 30 yo

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
One of the most afforable 30 yo scotches available (along with Glenfiddich 30 yo) a bottle of Dalmore Stillman's Dram 30 yo comes in between $130-165 and is bottled at 90 proof.

Dalmore%20Stillmans%20Dram%2030.JPG

The evening started with stuffed pork loin and ended with my last Hemingway Classic, I'll have to get some more of both soon. Waiting about 90 minutes to let the dinner and cigar become a pleasent memory I opened my well used bottle of Dalmore Stillman's Dram. Putting about 2 oz in my nosing glass I let it sit for a minute allowing the rich scent to fill the glass. This scotch is a deep amber color almost golden and the nose is very rich with the mellowness that comes with age. To really appreciate the refinement of this scotch one should have tried the Dalmore 12 yo. The flavor of heather and spices are more pronounced in the 30 yo version but in a more subdued way, not as sharp I would say. Also, the faint saltiness of the 12 yo is increased but not too much so. The finish is long and lingering with a very nice smoothness to it.

In the world of premium aged scotches the Dalmore Stillman's Dram is a solid middle performer that will provided a advanced level of enjoyment at a reasonable price.

While a 30 yo scotch is one to be savored the better buy is the Dalmore 21 yo. You get 98% of what the 30 yo offers at half the price. If you are new to Dalmore, the 21 yo is the one to get.

If you liked any of these reviews please vote for the next one.

Excellent reading material!

I appreciate these additions to CP and look forward to the next one, and the one after that , and the one after....

Many thanks.

I just love these reviews. Being a rookie scotch coinnoseur it's fun to see how you like the various bottles in your amazing collection. Keep up the good work!