• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NiteSeer does quality work

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
Recently I posted a need for some custom singles trays for my new wine-O-dor setup. NiteSeer was kind enough to offer up his services for a very fair price. So we agreed on a deal and he went to work.

A short time later, I received my two singles trays built to my exact specifications in the mail. I gotta say the money was easily worth it. I love these things and they've free'd up a lot of space for me.

Depending on size of the cigars, I figure I can fit roughly 100 in each tray. They fit in my wine-O-dor like a friggin' glove.

Thanks for the low cost, speed, and quality of work Steve. I love these damn things.

PEPIN TRAY:

gallery_3010_521_81193.jpg

gallery_3010_521_445914.jpg

HOW THEY FIT IN THE WINE-O-DOR:

gallery_3010_521_15173.jpg

Wow! Very nice work! I've got a job for ya if you want something else to keep ya busy Steve. I'll definitely make it worth your while too...

Those are bad to the bone. I would say put me on the list, but of course I am sure that list is very long :(.

Jim

Very nice!!

Do you mind if i ask why you have decided to keep a handful in their plastic wrappers?

Very nice!!

Do you mind if i ask why you have decided to keep a handful in their plastic wrappers?

I generally leave my cigars the way I received them. If they have the cello on, then it stays on. If they don't have any, then I don't worry about it, obviously.

The cello doesn't prevent humidity from getting to the cigar, it only offers protection, so I see no reason to take it off if it's already on there.

Thanks for that :)

Do you not feel it might be more beneficial if you was to open the ends up a little to allow them to air out better? I noticed they're folded over still.

I'm about to load my humi with some cigars and thought i'd leave the wrappers on but have the ends open so that things are less restricted, but it seems this probably isnt necessary?

Thanks for that :)

Do you not feel it might be more beneficial if you was to open the ends up a little to allow them to air out better? I noticed they're folded over still.

I'm about to load my humi with some cigars and thought i'd leave the wrappers on but have the ends open so that things are less restricted, but it seems this probably isnt necessary?
Use search and don't threadcrap; this subject has been debated an nauseam and the answers are out there. Short answer is that cello breathes, and doesn't seal the smoke off. What it does is protect the wrapper from handling and storage damage. Take it off, leave it on, whatever.

Great setup, Brickhouse - B.B.S.

Many thanks BBS.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

I've been doing alot of searching recently but I obviously need to perfect my searching skills as I spend what feels like forever going through irrelevant results.

I got lazy, and felt like asking Wyatt his thoughts. My apologies. I'll keep practicing with that search button :blush:

looks like you got some good work, Wyatt. However, I didn't see any vents in the bottoms. Deliberate?

There are vents running along the bottoms of both tray, they're just covered with cigars :)

However, as of yesterday, I have a 4oz tube of 65% beads in each tray.

I am very jealous... Pepins are my fav! Nice setup there and great looking collection!