• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

1 year Anni Contest

jfk742

Beedogs are a sign of impotency
It's almost been a year! On to the contest.

I want a picture of something funny. I will be the soul judge. Only requirement for entry is to be a member of good standing. 1 post or 16,000 I

don't care.

The prize will be good cigars, definitely worth the internets search or photoshopping. There will be no limit to the amount of posts per person, just

use your best judgment to how many you post, NSFW (not safe for work) pics should be labeled as so and connected with a link so that we don't get

anyone in trouble. This contest will end when I log on after my join date and check the entries. Sorry for being so vague but work has just picked

up.

John

P.S. Thanks to all those who have made me feel so welcome and put up with my newbness. This is a helluva a forum and a great community.

funny-picture-photo-child-toilet-massdistraction-pic.jpg

I got a laugh out of this. If you have a small kid you would understand.

It would appear the bar has been set. Nice pic.

John

Hey John, thanks for the contest!

Heres my entries, you didnt specify a limited so I limited myself to 10 otherwise I'd never stop :rolleyes:

enjoy

cp1.jpg

cp2.jpg

cp3.jpg

cp4.jpg

cp5.jpg

cp6.jpg

cp7.jpg

cp8.jpg

cp9.jpg

cp10.jpg

Congrats on your 1st year!

Thanks for the contest
confusedcat.jpg

redneck_harley.jpg

Bitch.jpg

Iraq.jpg

Cloned.jpg

This was real a year ago ;)
wabam23hk.jpg

And this one is pretty damn funny
LOLrapist.jpg

And a last one for the goofy side of us all
coughsryrp.jpg

I've got one more pretty funny one, but I'm not sure how well the humor of it would be received ;D

Ahh! The Newscaster Rapist! A favorite email attachment and powerpoint slide among eyewitness identification researchers.

He was going to be in one of my upcoming volleys (assuming that carpetbombing is an acceptable strategy--I PMed JFK for clarification before proceeding with more nonsense...)

A year already, Mr President? Congrats on the anniversary. For my entry, I'm going to go with something no one else can. My own little version of a picture story:

At the Mets game a couple years back... I spot this guy in like the 4th inning, and KNEW it would make for great photo-journalism:

105_0594.jpg

About an inning later, Security felt the same way:

105_0600.jpg

106_0602.jpg

So, about two, two and a half hours later, I'm on my way home, going over the Roosevelt Ave bridge, and who do I see?

106_0623.jpg

Wait...that pic's no good... time to throw it in reverse and get a better shot:

106_0624.jpg

Thanks for the contest!

Congratulation's on the anniversary mate.

mijn_hemel.jpg

What happens when you anus is smaller than what you have eaten
hiddenbird.jpg

Why floods are dangerous in Aussie
flood.jpg

deerhunter.jpg

Cat in billbaker3's Garden
catass.jpg

Playing off of tomthirtysix's idea, here's a rather amusing sequence of me on a new hill with a new board a few years ago.

spill1.jpg

spill2.jpg

spill3.jpg

spill4.jpg

spill5.jpg

spill6.jpg

spill7.jpg

That's why burst mode was invented.