• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seattle Area

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Anyone up for a random weekend day at smokey joes? I haven't seen any of you guys in a while.

AUDIBLE: It looks like only step will be available for this weekend, also my father was called away on work this weekend, and I was hoping to get him involved, so I'm going to change plans. How does Saturday July 19th sound to everyone. Lopaka will be in town that weekend, and it gives everyone a bit more time to plan. Let me know if this works for everyone.

Pretty much any Sat / Sun works for me (not father's day, though). Pick a day with a couple of weeks notice and I'll see what I can do.

I could also be available pending a couple of weeks notice.

Jim

SAT, June 28th.

11AM --Lunch/Cigar at Smokey Joe's
2 or 3PM -- Shop at Thunderbird
4 or 5PM Dinner at The Rock (Wood fired pizza, great microbrews)
7PM Late cigar at my place or Smokey Joe's (I have Dalmore's Cigar malt, and a couple other whisk(e)y selections. willing to buy a few bottles of other stuff if you have a request)

How does that sound for a day?

Sounds like a great day. It is the day before my birthday and that makes it even better :).

Jim

Chris - sounds like a fantastic day. I'm going to try to make it, though my "event planner" (Lynn) is scratching her head; seems she thinks we've got something going on that weekend but she's not sure. I'll do my best and confirm when we know for sure. Sounds like a smashing time; thanks for putting this together..... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Bring your wives if you want, I'm sure we can find something for them to do, like spending our money at various mall-type-places nearby.

Argh....of course this is the same day of a party we're supposed to go to. I'm still a definite "maybe"....I'll call the ball later this week.

Thanks, Chris - B.B.S.

I'd like to meet up with you guys one of these days, but my schedule with three small kids is a nightmare, and that particular day I've got another commitment. If you put together another get together in the future feel free to PM me with particulars as I don't drop in here as often as I'd like...

The Rock....isn't that downtown T-Town? I miss that place. I used to go there for lunch with the whole shop twice a week.

The Rock....isn't that downtown T-Town? I miss that place. I used to go there for lunch with the whole shop twice a week.

They have like, 7 or so locations now. The website I linked has the info. The original one however is from downtown T-Town next to Buzzard records.

Well, guys, the bad news is that I'm not going to be able to make this one. Wedding anniversary this weekend as well as a get together on Saturday I'm committed to attend.

The summer is young; next time, without fail.

Have fun - B.B.S.

Just a random thought... I know that the folks at Kirsten Pipes at Fishermans' Terminal in Interbay would really appreciate any business from local folks. I've heard that things have been really slow over there and it would be unfortunate to see another local B&M fold. Just a thought for those who might find themselves in Ballard or Magnolia neighborhoods. It's a nice shop and they have good prices on their own tobacco blends.

Well, guys, the bad news is that I'm not going to be able to make this one. Wedding anniversary this weekend as well as a get together on Saturday I'm committed to attend.

The summer is young; next time, without fail.

Have fun - B.B.S.

Happy times bro, sorry to hear you won't be here, but you're weekend should be fun anyway. Smoke a good one!

Checked down-And this day and time actually works much better for me as this weekend is my birthday weekend. I think you may have read the defense perfectly and scored a touchdown.

Jim