• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just noticed something new....

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
The first post is always at the top of the views. At first I thought I had clicked on the wrong page, but nope.

As I've posted and read today, I'm really starting to like it. Not sure how long it's been like this, but :thumbs:

I believe the "Linear +" display mode does this. I like it too.

The first post is always at the top of the views. At first I thought I had clicked on the wrong page, but nope.

As I've posted and read today, I'm really starting to like it. Not sure how long it's been like this, but :thumbs:

By the title of the thread I thought you'd finally noticed that the cello is removeable before you light your White Owls! :laugh:

:0

:p My display doesn't do that, I guess I'm just not that special. ;) ???

I wish I could figure out what the hell you guys are talking about. :blush:

If I follow correctly, clicking on the title of the thread brings you to the top post? ???

Sorry for my absentmindedness guys...

mac

By the title of the thread I thought you'd finally noticed that the cello is removeable before you light your White Owls! :laugh:

:0

:p My display doesn't do that, I guess I'm just not that special. ;) ???

LOL.

Maybe it's just Firefox, but on threads that have multiple pages, when you click on page 2 or 3 the first post is always at the top which makes it convenient to see what the thread was all about.

Yeah, it's the Linear + setting that does that. Cool feature indeed!

Anyone know a way to show the whole thread on one page?

Go to Controls, Board Settings, and change the Number of Posts for Each topic Page. The max it allows is 40. Not a complete solution but maybe it will help.