• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jameson Black label

Brad from Jameson gave a few of us samplers with the proviso of writing a review this is mine (thanks brad) .

Jameson black label Rubosto

Appetence: Small vein running down wrapper , but very well constructed .

Prelight: Cut the head with a exactor knife , draw was a little loose and got a very barnyard taste .

Toast : Opened up soft plenty of smoke took a little while to start getting flavor

First third: after a couple of puffs I started to get some flavor. A nice rich tobacco with strong coffee notes
The Coffey flavor gust got stronger down the smoke. There was a flavor in the background I couldn’t quite get almost bakers chocolate, more like the taste of the air when my girl bakes .

Second third: came quick and opened up spicy , like scotch bonnets without the burn. I’m very happy when this settles down not that I don’t like spice but this was a little to much. The spice moves to the background and a nice toasted nut flavor picks up.

Final third: as the toasted nut flavor dies down but never leaves a roasted coffee flavor picks up .
In the background I get a sweet taste like molasses. Getting towards the nub the sweet flavor picks up .

Nub: the sweet flavor stayed the whole nub but a hard wood fire taste came along for the rest of the ride.

In conclusion : the burn was spot on the draw was a little to loose for my liking . I would say this is a medium smoke with a full body . The flavors that are there make themselves known . From foot to nub the smoke never got bitter

Wilkey Scale
$0-6 buy at least too boxes
$6-8 have a fiver on hand
$8-10 have a few in the humi
$10-> pick one up once in a while

Nice Review and a very nice smoke. I nubbed one Friday and will be calling them today to place a order :)