• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New wine-o-dor

in2xshp

Banned
Well I finally got it and started it this past weekend. It's a 42 bottle Haier and so far so good. I need to get beads but for now I have a couple of bricks and a sponge in the bottom and it is actually holding pretty well at 65-68% RH. Temp is holding steady at around 65 degrees plus or minus 2. Now all I need is a few shelves from Mtmouse. :thumbs:

For anyone wondering how far this hobby and this site will take you if you are new here, just look at this, I started with a travel humi (10ct) then to a 50ct to 100ct to a coolerdor then to this. So the moral to the story is think big as far as storage goes, you are going to need it. :laugh:

004-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

Its so funny how much in common we all have. I signed in August with a 50 count half full. One month later I upgraded to a 200. 3 weeks ago I got my 28 bottle vinotemp setup. With the 3 drawers and 2 shelves from MTMOUSE i'm running out of room.

I like those boxes of Sopranos!!
I am also thinking about a wineodor, down here its gets close to 80 with ac running. Please post some pictures when you're done!

Thanks Rich

That is awesome. Thinking about doing the same but had trouble locating a 28 ct vinotemp.
Can't wait to see the final product bro.
Have a nice week friend.

Yes Gary you can see your bomb is on the top shelf here, as far as the Sopranos boxes go they are "full samplers, plus I do have a handful of singles along with 4 more Tony Signature gars, the wifey keeps finding these on her travels and keeps bringing them home for me. They are my most loved from CAO.

I love those soprano boxes...have one in my office...ya i started with a gifted twenty count humi then bought nine humidors and then ended up with two hundred quart coolidors...stop the maddness!....haha...cheers

Just a quick update, I recieved 65% beads from Heartfelt last week, what great customer service and fast shipping. Since I got them and put them in the wine-o-dor it has been holding perfect at 65, if there are any questions about getting them for yourself stop asking just do it. I'm waiting for MtMouse to build my shelves, he told me thhat they were a custom build (I just had to be the oddball and not get a Vinotemp). Any way I can't wait till I get them and when I do I will be posting more pics.

Sam

Damn I may have to do this eventually. Very cool pics Sam and congrats on this!

Wow ... what an excellent setup you have there, Sam ... :love: Being a toddler and taking some more baby steps, I just graduated to a 100-ct humi from my "Ah hell, I'll never fill my 20-ct humidor".

I haven't reached the crossroads yet which finds me asking myself ... "Is this just a simple hobby ... or am I in it for the long haul? I believe once I've smoked enough fantastic sticks and have officially obtained Cigar Nirvana, then I will truly understand how fantastic of a hobby cigars are! :D

Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me in this hobby. I await the day when I can join the masses and own my own winedor/vinotemp, but until then I press on ...

Nick

Nice setup you have there. The suspense is killing me, what is the box to the right of the CAO gold?

Nice setup Sam. All neat and organized....

NOW ..start cramming that thing full of stuff damn it!~!

It's way to orderly :laugh:

Nice setup Sam. All neat and organized....

NOW ..start cramming that thing full of stuff damn it!~!

It's way to orderly :laugh:

Believe me when Tim gets the drwaers done for me it is going to get crammed, don't you worry it's going to look like an unorganized mess in no time. :thumbs: