• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Regarding Mr. Mac

Breedy

Busted
It is with regret and some trepidation that I make this post. The Details are as follows.

1. Jy0567 and myself purchased samplers from Mr. Mac
Linky
2. My Postal MO order was shown as Delivered by DC # on Sept 30th
a. Post Office says they can not confirm anything for 30 days?
3. Jy0567 received a PM stating his sampler would be shipped, but never received anything.
4. Neither of us have had any contact with Mr. Mac since then
5. Mr. Mac was last on CP Sept 30th in the evening
6. All PM’s and Email have gone unanswered
7. Members of the Texas crew have been contacted and have done more than could be expected
8. Rod has been informed, but in fairness, he is probably pretty busy

Mr. Mac has posted that his wife was pregnant and stated that some unexpected expenses to quote, “have my ass in a bind.” Although I/we understand that things and circumstances come up that prevent prompt shipping, the simple fact, as stated numerous times before, a little communication goes a long way.

I would rather be out money than find out down the road that something truly tragic happened and I bashed him.

That being said, if you going to sell something or trade, do so only when time permits prompt shipping. One expects to be paid in a timely fashion and should extend that courtesy to the other party involved. If shipping is to be delayed contact the individuals involved and let them know and give them a reasonable date that your end will be shipped.

So if anyone has any further info please share.

Thanks
Brandon

Expenses having his ass in a bind should have no play in a sampler purchased by you. He should have had the cigars on hand already and therefore lack of money isn't the issue. If it were the other way around and he were purchasing from you, I would understand that statement.

I understand people get crazy busy from time to time, but communication is the key to keeping things civil. He should have at least been PMing you weekly if not every other day letting you know that he hasn't forgotten, but has just been too busy.

Let's see if he pokes his head up now.

Breedy, I can't cover what you purchased but I will send you somethings that I really enjoy. I can get pretty dang close to cover what Jyo567 purchased.

I'll have these out tomorrow.

Stinki

Barring something terrible having happened, there's no excuse for the poor communication.

That said, I'm confident that he'll make things right.

Breedy, I can't cover what you purchased but I will send you somethings that I really enjoy. I can get pretty dang close to cover what Jyo567 purchased.

Stinki

No need Geoff, that was not the intent of the post. Just a heads to other guys and a reminder about communication. Everyone I talked to says he is a pretty stand-up guy, perhaps a little lax on shipping, but a good guy none the less.

If you feel the need to give something away, give it to SoulDoggy, his X-box broke and he's been in a foul mood.

Thanks,
Brandon

Stinki

If you feel the need to give something away, give it to SoulDoggy, his X-box broke and he's been in a foul mood...

Stinki, you're the man.

The X-box didn't look broken to me, looked like it had herpes.

Stinki

No need Geoff, that was not the intent of the post. Just a heads to other guys and a reminder about communication. Everyone I talked to says he is a pretty stand-up guy, perhaps a little lax on shipping, but a good guy none the less.

If you feel the need to give something away, give it to SoulDoggy, his X-box broke and he's been in a foul mood.

Thanks,
Brandon
I know that wasn't the purpose, but this is how we handle things. Besides, I already printed and paid for the postage. Now shut up and smoke! :)

Geoff

Stinki

Thanks,
Brandon
I know that wasn't the purpose, but this is how we handle things. Besides, I already printed and paid for the postage. Now shut up and smoke! :)

Geoff
You're my hero Geoff..............................Can I come to your next poker game. :love:

Stinki

Thanks,
Brandon

Geoff

If only you weren't a USC fan :rolleyes: I guess after I win the lotto I'll have to invite you to my louge for the Rose Bowl...That is if SC makes it

Many Thanks
Brandon

Wow, it’s great to see a community come together like this, makes me feel like I joined the correct place. I'm very sorry to hear about that breedy, and your right communication is the key and goes a long way.

I belong to another community for one of my other favorite past times, shooting. It’s a community specifically for the M14. We had a guy in the service that was pretty much robbed for $1500, he purchased a Devine M14 (rare) and sent the money off but never received the rifle. We were able to band together and by chipping in parts and some cash made him a rifle.

It’s nice to know that fair, honest and stand up people still exist in this crazy world.

Stinki

Thanks,
Brandon

Geoff

Geoff you never cease to amaze me! You sir are the definition of BOTL! :thumbs:

This is exactly what I like to see in an on-line community people coming together to help others. Kinda like pay it forward. I'm sorry hear about the sour transaction you had. As others have stated I'm glad I am a member here. I just hope I can be as helpful to others as they have.

Geoff is a stand up Brother all right.

Breedy and Jy0567, I hope this works out well. I have a feeling that Mr. Mac will square this up, and have a reason for why it happened.

Tim

Geoff, nice gesture!

Mr. Mac send your end and make sure you apologize for not sending it as promised. If there is a next time communicate with the person(s). It only takes one instance to tarnish/ruin your reputation.

Geoff, you're alright for an SC fan, but then that's not saying much. ;)

Nice move Geoff, this is why i like CP. :thumbs: