• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X

Jzaid84

We at R & J Cigars got our first batch of Opus X Cigars.
The size we got in is Reserva D'Chateau; one of the larger sizes available.
More to come very soon.

For all of you locals here in Houston, come on by, we'll give you 10% off just for being CL members!

Thanks,
Jimmy

Note: iv been asked quite a few times if I have a site. The short answer is no. However, we are working on it and until than, please give the store a call, 713-340-1488, and you can make a purchase, ask questions, or anything else over the phone.

Thanks!

Works much better if you know the name of the community that your advertising in.

$48 a piece HAHAHAHA good luck, not to many guys here will go for that one!!!

Newbies beware!!! No one should have to pay that much for a regular production opus!!! MSRP is $13.00, not even close!!

Sorry for the CL...but yes, the 10% off is for all CP members as well.

$48.99 is the retail we have on these, it is what it is. The other stores in our area have them for more than us (according to several over our customers) so I think we are doing quite well. Also, pardon me repeating myself here, but we are a Retail shop...not an online seller...there are differences here.

My name is Jimmy...my brothers name is Ronnie. J & R Naturally, right? Well we did not know it was CR'ed by JR out of NC, so we are currently in the works to changing it to R & J.

Thanks!
Jimmy

$48? Each? A piece? For one? Is that a tin of three? Can't be just one. What?

My name is Jimmy...my brothers name is Ronnie. J & R Naturally, right? Well we did not know it was CR'ed by JR out of NC, so we are currently in the works to changing it to R & J.

I can't imagine why your original concept as "J & R Cigars" didn't fly with Lew - shocking ! :laugh: :rolleyes:

Newbies beware!!! No one should have to pay that much for a regular production opus!!! MSRP is $13.00, not even close!!
$48.99 is the retail we have on these, it is what it is. The other stores in our area have them for more than us (according to several over our customers) so I think we are doing quite well. Also, pardon me repeating myself here, but we are a Retail shop...not an online seller...there are differences here.
Thanks!
Jimmy

All I know is that MSRP is $13, and there's a store in California with CA taxes, that sell RDC's at $25 a stick. I understand that is what you are selling your Opus RDCs for, and yes you're a retailer so you're allowed to make those prices, but like Mark said:

NEWBIES BEWARE. No one should have to pay that much for an Opus. Try hitting up a BOTL on here that you trust before plunking down $48 for an Opus. The 10% off is nice to "CL" members, and we thank you... :whistling: But after the 10% off, and the price of shipping, it's roundabout $50 dollars for a cigar. NEWBIES BEWARE.

Gouger! Go back to CL where you belong, ya sheep fugger. You're done here.

Doc.

We at R & J Cigars got our first batch of Opus X Cigars.
The size we got in is Reserva D'Chateau; one of the larger sizes available.
More to come very soon.

For all of you locals here in Houston, come on by, we'll give you 10% off just for being CL members!

Thanks,
Jimmy

Note: iv been asked quite a few times if I have a site. The short answer is no. However, we are working on it and until than, please give the store a call, 713-340-1488, and you can make a purchase, ask questions, or anything else over the phone.

Thanks!

Thank you Jimmy.

Will you ship your end first?

As a noob if I hadn't done my research first and walked into that shop, I would think that I had found the holy grail of cigars. For that price a genie better pop out while I'm puffing on that thing and grant me 3 wishes!