• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looks like jyo567 has booked....

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Seems like our guy is alive and well. I received this forwarded pm from a member asking for advice on the matter....since there's an obvious issue with this person, I'm putting the pm out for all to see. He knows he's in hot water here just by him pulling his addy from his profile, but with him communicating with a newer member trying to get rid of a blind review package, this shows the cowardice inside him for trying to disappear without making good on the debts he owes. Hope you have a good life bro, because it ain't gonna be good around here for ya.

blind review, Today, 12:09 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 8497

Send me your addy and the blind review is yours

This is From jyo567, received by XXXXXX today, October 19th.
Full message as follows:
--------------
Blind review, Today, 12:09 PM
“Send me your addy and the blind review is yours”

Who is this guy, Robin Hood?

Edit to add: Can he be banned immediately? Please...

Since the blind review sticks were sent to him from me, I would much prefer he send them along to someone else. I don't care who, as long as he doesn't keep them. :angry:

Jonesy you have a PM about this, and if the person he PM'd wouldn't mind contacting me about this I would appreciate it.

Settle down, Francis. Looks like he's making an effort, which is a good thing. LINKY
This thread and the posts made in it were made well ahead of him coming out. I've seen the other thread and didn't find it necessary to post on the subject anymore.

edit for poor spelling

Wow, so still no explanation from him STILL? This is most unfortunate.

Yes, there's been an expination. His mom passed away.

Im sorry guys. First my mother passes away and with in 4 days i find out my grandmother has cancer. My mother had no insurance so im handling the burial costs. Im sorry for all of the trouble i have caused but im doing my best to correct my mistakes. Any and all advice i recieve will be taken and appreciated.

You are all a great group of guys. Please accept that im trying to right this situation.

Doc.