• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

got my new humidoir can't wait to fill it!

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
Got my new humidor yesterday it is now seasoning but i took a few pictures of it. My whole house smells like cedar from the box it came in i love it. Great deal for $141.50 shipped link
tv001.jpg

tv002.jpg

tv003.jpg

tv005.jpg

tv006.jpg

i have 47 cigars coming tomorrow that i will keep in my small humidor till it seasoned.

Must be a good day for you. Very nice humidor. Filling up a humidor with some nice sticks is one of my favorite activities.
Can't wait to see the after pictures. ;)

Very nice...now get to WORK!!!!! :D :whistling: ;)

Please if i wasn't new here i would be insulted but it is a fair statement since i am. i ordered the following:

Fonseca Hab. Selec. Invictos 10 CIGARS deal of the day gave me free shipping on the order
CI Brown Bag Sampler Pack 10 CIGARS link
Tip-Top Torpedos Mega-Sampler 20 CIGARS link
CAO Conmemorativo Ltd. Edition Sampler BOX OF 7 + DVD link

Actually my fist humidor from them came with them and i would never order them again.

How much was shipping in addition to the $140 you paid? And how many does it hold?

~ t

Edit; nevermind - I'm an idiot. Found it. Nice humi! $129 + $12.50 shipping...good deal.

~ t

How much was shipping in addition to the $140 you paid? And how many does it hold?

$141.50 was the total $129 plus $12.50 shipping and i ordered on Friday and received on the following Wednesday. it holds 300 the link is in my first post

$141.50 was the total $129 plus $12.50 shipping and i ordered on Friday and received on the following Wednesday. it holds 300 the link is in my first post

Realisticly, I bet it holds closer to 200 sticks. My 300 count wasn't a 300 count. They never are what they say, unless you fill them with all robustos.

That looks like a nice piece right there! Have fun filling it my friend.

And from the samplers you got I'm thinking you're REALLY going to enjoy those Padilla torpedos! A very nice smoke!

Man that's nice. I have a Thompson humi, best thing I've bought. But thanks to CP, I have to buy something bigger. Might look into one of those. Or maybe a vinotemp. :whistling:

Very nice.

Make sure you age the Greycliffs. They seem to taste better with some down time on them.

Calibrate that hygrometer, I have had bad luck with my analogs.

Calibrate that hygrometer, I have had bad luck with my analogs.

i have a digital in it from my other humidor it is in the middle in the third picture i just put the analog in for now for the look.

Very nice looking Humidor. Makes me want to get my desktop humidor up and running again, so I don't have to keep going into my Aristocrat.

thanks everyone. I am new here and i am beginning to realize why people are telling everyone they will need a bigger humidor. i just bought this thing and already i want it filled and i am deciding what to order and have ordered some samplers. it is a addiction and it is only a week later.