• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus 22 coffins indv 4 sale

Jsanzone23

I found these for sale by the coffin. Picked up a BBMF for 49.99. Thought I would pass this on.

Link:
Opus22

CVMCigars.com

I have no affiliation with the above website :D

John

Thanks for posting. I have been looking for some different online retailers especially ones that have the more exotic stuff (i.e. rare fuentes)

SEE HERE.

I ordered....but am awaiting info.

If the all ordered MADURO's....well...there are only 500 out there to buy!!!

Dang I wish I had cashola this time of year! I would def get a BBMF N and M and also a love story. Save that one for when my little guy grows up! hehehe

Don

Did the Counterfeit accusation ever prove out?

-Dan

I would be interested to know that for sure. The price is high for some and low-ish for some so it could be a good deal if they are legit...

I called them about an hour after the ad was e-mailed. They had already sold out of the Maddy's and BBMF's. Oh well maybe next time.

If I get time in the next week or so, I may take a ride down to Miami. I'll have to call and see if they have a retail storefront
???

CVM Cigars
5783 SW 40th Street #207
Miami, Florida 33155
Phone: 305.377.0557

Got a call this morning. The BBMF's and all other maduros were gone within six minutes of the email being sent out. Bummer was hoping to smoke one for X-mas..oh well...

Maybe they'll send me a free cigar for ripping off the picture of Opus X cigars from my web site.

:sign:

And this is why I wouldn't support these douchebags, even if they had Opus Maduro Mustard Farts for sale...

Fuggin' toolbags... :angry:

eh, no reason to boycott them... I just see no reason to allow a commercial enterprise to make money from the pictures I've created... especially when they rip 'em off without asking.

I sent them an email which thus far has gone unanswered. I will likely give them a call tomorrow.

Got a call this morning. The BBMF's and all other maduros were gone within six minutes of the email being sent out. Bummer was hoping to smoke one for X-mas..oh well...
Uh, I received no such call. Looks like I need to check my bank acct.