• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Services for parties and other events

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Hello all,
Just wanted to offer my services for folks in the Denver Colorado Metro Area. I am a DJ and have done that gig part time for 8+ years. I have done weddings, baptismal s, birthdays, anniversaries, quinceaneras, and private events for companies. Please PM me if you would like info on rates. I can be very reasonable and I specialize in Latin Music, but I have everything available from Tony Bennet to ZZ top, and Beny More to Kumbia Kings and everything else you could imagine. Hope this post is kosher I'm not advertising but I's like to get people who enjoy cigars and are planning events to have some really great music for them to enjoy.

Peace, Ceasar

Hello all,
Just wanted to offer my services for folks in the Denver Colorado Metro Area. I am a DJ and have done that gig part time for 8+ years. I have done weddings, baptismal s, birthdays, anniversaries, quinceaneras, and private events for companies. Please PM me if you would like info on rates. I can be very reasonable and I specialize in Latin Music, but I have everything available from Tony Bennet to ZZ top, and Beny More to Kumbia Kings and everything else you could imagine. Hope this post is kosher I'm not advertising but I's like to get people who enjoy cigars and are planning events to have some really great music for them to enjoy.

Peace, Ceasar

Actually this post is not kosher. The forum is not for member's to promote their services or products.

I fail to see the relevance of this thread in regards to cigars, other than perhaps offering dj services for a herf??? Of course for a herf, the rate would be free or near free for someone here at CP right? Maybe a few premiums eh?

...pondering the posting of my services- hmmmmm

edit- After a trip out to the patio and pondering this a bit further over a cigar and shedding the stresses of work, I am reminded of this post from the last week- which turned what was a simple contest into multi-pages of well- you know
Wife Attributes Contest

So before the bashing begins I'd suggest some research (rules) and perhaps pm'ing Rod to see if a post is approved, if it concerns business before posting it. I'm sure this was a newb oversight.

Spam, Spam... put it in a can.
Spam, Spam... tastes a lot like sand.
Spam, Spam... buckets full of dread.
Spam, Spam... shoot in in the head.

I fail to see the relevance of this thread in regards to cigars, other than perhaps offering dj services for a herf??? Of course for a herf, the rate would be free or near free for someone here at CP right? Maybe a few premiums eh?

Do you find it relevant to maintain forum protocol Dan?

Heck Ya Miles! excuse the overload of sarcasm!, but TOTALLY! :thumbs:

Heck Ya Miles! excuse the overload of sarcasm!, but TOTALLY! :thumbs:

That's a relief, because after reading your initial post in this thread ( before the edit ) and this post from last week (from the link you posted) :

Wow - so much crap to filter through to get to the meat of this thread. I agree with others... as a sponsor of the contest I saw nothing wrong with a link to a website... it's the least one could do for the donation no matter how big or small it is.... imho (the mouse does have a trigger on it... we choose to pull it) k with that said...

I was beginning to wonder! :thumbs: ;)

Ceasar,

You're welcome to post here and become an active member, however if you're only intent is to promote your DJ business, I'll have to ask that you leave. Otherwise, welcome aboard...

Rod

You lost most of your points with the spam, however intentioned. You lost the rest with the avatar pic of Che.

Since we're at it, I'd like to take a moment to offer up my exotic dancing services to anyone in the Indianapolis area. My rates are very competitive, all I ask is a sixer of Miller High Life and a pack of Winstons. My specialty is the "Baby Oil Banana Hammock Shuffle".

Oh, and I like cigars just like you guys.

Welcome to CP, Ceasar

Since we're at it, I'd like to take a moment to offer up my exotic dancing services to anyone in the Indianapolis area. My rates are very competitive, all I ask is a sixer of Miller High Life and a pack of Winstons. My specialty is the "Baby Oil Banana Hammock Shuffle".

Welcome to CP, Ceasar

OMFG!! You WIN this thread!!!! I laughed so dang hard!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to CP, Ceasar

OMFG!! You WIN this thread!!!! I laughed so dang hard!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dude, he wasn't joking. I'm a repeat customer.

Welcome to CP, Ceasar

Do you do Luau's?

Welcome to CP, Ceasar

OMG a fellow Dancer what a small world! :( (if any of you have seen me you would know how horrible an image like that would be) Funny ass post man great stuff rp

I also offer my erotic dancing services for all of your entertainment needs at parties, birthdays, corporate retreats, etc.

I offer far more than the typical erotic dancing you might receive from EShaw99 or Petthefish... I will come in costume.

Please PM if you're interested in my services; we can enjoy a cigar together after the show!

Please give my card to all the ladies. I will share my cigar in ways that you don't. "Nuff said.

I also offer my erotic dancing services for all of your entertainment needs at parties, birthdays, corporate retreats, etc.

I offer far more than the typical erotic dancing you might receive from EShaw99 or Petthefish... I will come in costume.

Please PM if you're interested in my services; we can enjoy a cigar together after the show!

I hear he is really good and does tricks with Cigars! Ohh and moki Tell them about the Ping Pong Balls man that was great! haha rp

WOW so much talent!!! I'm simply amazed - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: