• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Double teamed damnit!

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
The only way they could get past the defensive perimeter was to overload the system. Both Northernmoris and Cajunblaze hit me today. One from the north and one from the south their bombs landed in unison and I had nowhere to hide. What doesn't kill me only makes me......

WANT REVENGE!

Nice play gentlemen, there are some fine sticks that will be burned in tribute to you both.

Aw hell Ray, you deserved it. As much destuction as you cause this was a worthy hit!

Blame the weather. I hear this Blizzard is taking its toll all across the nation :whistling:

He's one of the few around here that actually deserves such treatment. Don't tell him I said so , though.

Doc.

Damned straight he needed hitting...his aim is pretty fantastic...he managed to hit me on the other side of the world! ('course, now he's on MY scope) :whistling:

Trey

This is how I find you.

sniper.JPG

Damned straight he needed hitting...his aim is pretty fantastic...he managed to hit me on the other side of the world! ('course, now he's on MY scope) :whistling:

Trey