• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Let's see your coolidor's!

FireFighter 227

Since I am the uncreative type, I would love to see some of your coolidor's. The more unique, the better. Any of you have ceder lined cooldor's? How about your shelving setups?

Post em' here!

Heres mines :)

DSCN1759.jpg

Here's an old shot, although I no longer keep a coolidor.

coolidor3.jpg

Nice sticks Robbie! Except, of course, for the Gurhkas and what looks like ACID C-notes!

You guys need to start smoking!!

You know that,that is why we buy cigars...

Cool pics.

Nice sticks Robbie! Except, of course, for the Gurhkas and what looks like ACID C-notes!

That Gurkha bag is full of Opus and what's wrong with Acid???????? ???

Absolutely nothing. A good cigar is a cigar YOU like. Smoke what you like, my brother! :thumbs:

Actually I had no idea what an Acid C-note is until I googled it. Which ones looked like c-notes to you?

First picture, on the bottom of the cooler. They're standing up in the baggies. They look like cigarillos.

That Gurkha bag is full of Opus and what's wrong with Acid???????? ???

Absolutely nothing. A good cigar is a cigar YOU like. Smoke what you like, my brother! :thumbs:

Actually I had no idea what an Acid C-note is until I googled it. Which ones looked like c-notes to you?

First picture, on the bottom of the cooler. They're standing up in the baggies. They look like cigarillos.

Ahh those are some tasty little Davidoff's that I picked up. My brother likes to smoke them from time to time.

Some random pics.
IMG_1710.jpg

DSC03956.jpg

newyears076.jpg

Robbie,

I've been feeling pretty guilty about what you gifted me and the boys with a few weeks ago. Seeing what you didn't send I am starting to feel gyped! LOL :p

You are my hero though. These pics are the standard to which I shall aspire!

Cheers dude!

Tony

Any of you have ceder lined cooldor's? How about your shelving setups?
Meh, cedar lining & shelves just take up space where you could be storing more stogies. :laugh:

Here's mine, nothing too big or fancy:
Picture001.jpg

All but the padrons & coronas are boxes filled with mixed sticks.