• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WARNING! Contents may be offensive to others!

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
Well...this is the first humidor (75 - 100 cigar) that I filled since taking up smoking again last November. The lower portion of the humidor is stacked 3 - 4 sticks deep. For those who find these pictures offensive :laugh: ...don't worry, my second identical humidor arrives today for my traditional smokes. I'll post those pics later.

Humi.jpg

HumiTop.jpg

HumiBottom.jpg

*Shakes tiny fist in jealous rage*

NSFW!

Trey

I have not seen that many acids in one place sinse i saw Rick pop the trunk on the Drew Estates Donk convertable at an event.

I just puked a little in my mouth. :(

Thats too funny...I've never smoked one of these...Is it something I need to do to understand just how bad they are...or should I just take your word for it

In all seriousness you should PM punk_lawyer. He's a big fan of all things Drew Estate and infused cigars in general, and has some htf rarities that you would probably enjoy.

If you like 'em, smoke 'em! The whole point of this hobby is to do something you enjoy. Well, for me there's also that little part about quelling the raving nicotine monkey on my back :)

Also, good job on getting a separate humidor for your non-flavored smokes - they'll thank you for it :thumbs:

- Tim

I took a bunch of Backwoods, a few A&C Grenadiers, and some Swisher Sweets and sprayed them with Hai Karate and created my own Acids :whistling:

I took a bunch of Backwoods, a few A&C Grenadiers, and some Swisher Sweets and sprayed them with Hai Karate and created my own Acids :whistling:
That made me laugh out loud and start coughing....funny chit!

I assume you have all the Hai Karate flavors in stock for your smoking enjoyment....Oriental Lime, Musk and Oriental Spice?

My eyes are tearing....

I smoked a moontrance once. I got 2 puffs in and had to throw it away. But at least you know what you like I guess.

Nothing like enjoying a cigar the reminds you of a granola chicks armpit.

If you enjoy them, no worries! This is what it's all about.

LOL @ all the comments...
Oh man that looks great, why no 1400's?
The only reason there are no 1400's is because I couldn't buy them in smaller qty's and there are only so many Remi's that I can take at one time. I forgot I had two other tins with sticks that I couldn't fit in the humidor. So for everybodies viewing pleasure here's the remaining ACID's. These are in tins with Boveda paks...
On another note...I just got done prepping the 2nd humi to begin seasoning. I promise there'll be no ACID's in that one. :laugh:

KubaDeluxe.jpg

These are in tins with Boveda paks...

Nothing like enjoying a cigar the reminds you of a granola chicks armpit.

If you enjoy them, no worries! This is what it's all about.

Brandon, this made me laugh out loud and made several people look at me strange! Then I damn near threw up thinking about it!

Just so everybody doesn't think I'm completely nuts :laugh: ...here's some of the sticks going in the second humi. The list below will be here by weeks end.

Avo #2 (5 pack)
Avo Piramides (single)
Ashton Aged Maduro #10 (5 pack)
Ashton VSG Spell Bound (single)
A F Hemingway Signature (5 pack)
Oliva Serie V Ligero Special V Figurado (6 pack)
Padron Aniversario Exclusivo's (Two 5 packs)

Traditional.jpg

Ahhh, much better. I could almost smell those ACIDs through the monitor :(