• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Havana.com

modo22

Looking at buying some samplers from newhavana.com. Has anyone had any issues with them? Any suggestions on where to begin with tatuaje? After reading the reference guide and almost finishing my first box of angeles I am looking at the next step. I liked the size and smoke of the Angeles.

Is there a place to help share coupon codes for some of these sites?

FYI, it's NewHavanaCigars.com, the other website you posted is about Cuban tours or something. As far as coupons go, a quick google search for me resulted nothing. After having a look at the website, I'd say it's a smaller outfit and they probably won't have many coupons out, if any at all. For a greater selection, you could try Famous-Smoke.com or CigarsInternational.com instead.

New Havana has a history at this site which isn't so great (search is your friend). Most guys here won't deal with them because of it. There are plenty of great members here who also have shops. I'm sure if you talked to one of them they could give you a better deal anyways. I would list a few guys but I don't want to leave anyone out.

Edit to add: As for Tatuaje's, get some of all of them :whistling:

Type in "newhavanacigars" into the search block and you should come up with all the negative information that you could shake a stick at. In other words, NHC is no longer welcome here...

Do the three of y'all (Matthew, Mike, Los) have some sort of love triangle going on? :p

Wow, glad I asked. I will check out the search results. Are there any members at shops that can help out with a sampler suggestion? To give you an idea what I was looking at....

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/ProductDeta...er&CartID=1

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/ProductDeta...er&CartID=2

Puffstuff
norcalmark
uptown_isy
Keystone_Raider
gmiranda33
hermit11
Skisomalia
The Outlaw boys, (search members for outlaw)
MindRiot

By no means a complete list, but all fair and honest.

Wow, glad I asked. I will check out the search results. Are there any members at shops that can help out with a sampler suggestion? To give you an idea what I was looking at....

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/ProductDeta...er&CartID=1

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/ProductDeta...er&CartID=2

Puffstuff
norcalmark
uptown_isy
Keystone_Raider
gmiranda33
hermit11
Skisomalia
MindRiot

Thanks, I will PM them and see if they have anything to offer.....so Denver? Ever venture cigars on 6th? I used to live on Corona and 7th...I miss that place with a passion.

I'm sure any one of those venders will be able to make up a similar sampler, or a better one. They are all great peoples.

All I know is that I received a nice tax bill for a few purchases there. I'm not sure if it's the state New Havana is in or NJ but beware.

Puffstuff
norcalmark
uptown_isy
Keystone_Raider
gmiranda33
hermit11
Skisomalia
MindRiot

Not only do the best BOTL's frequent these pages, but we are lucky enough to have these (and more) guys, with QUALITY B&M stores, who take very, very good care of us.

I can wholeheartedly recommend patronizing the guys that take care of us all, and contribute to our community..... :thumbs:

I recently was in the same position looking for a good sampler to try out Tatuajes (linky ). I placed an order with Stepthirteen the sampler I got was excellent. Although the guys listed above are also very reputable, I wanted to add one more to the list.

Oh, and you'll love the Tats :)

Puffstuff
norcalmark
uptown_isy
Keystone_Raider
gmiranda33
hermit11
Skisomalia
MindRiot

Not only do the best BOTL's frequent these pages, but we are lucky enough to have these (and more) guys, with QUALITY B&M stores, who take very, very good care of us.

I can wholeheartedly recommend patronizing the guys that take care of us all, and contribute to our community..... :thumbs:

Amen.

I recently was in the same position looking for a good sampler to try out Tatuajes (linky ). I placed an order with Stepthirteen the sampler I got was excellent. Although the guys listed above are also very reputable, I wanted to add one more to the list.

Oh, and you'll love the Tats :)

That would be an ISO, which he and you are required to wait 4 months to attempt. Step13 is a private party, those listed above are all retailers.

I've only dealt once with New Havana and was totally satisfied. Got the Tat Havana VI sampler. Not disputing anyone else's negative experience, just saying they were fine by me.

Norcalmark and Keystone have always gone way over the top for me!

Don't enjoy the tats too much, or every time Pete releases a rare cigar, you'll burn a hole in your pocket. :laugh: :whistling: