• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Run to the hills

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
AVB came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our noobs, he killed our creed
He took our sticks for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
Many came but not too much for AVB
Oh will we ever be set free?

Riding through dustclouds and barren wastes
Galloping hard on the plains
Chasing the noobies back to their holes
Fighting them at their own game
Murder for freedom a stab in the back
Women and children the cowards attack

Run to the hills, run for your lives.

AVB looks on the barren wastes
Hunting and killing is his game
Raping the women and wasting the men
The only good Noobies are tame
Selling them whiskey and taking their gold
Enslaving the young and destroying the old

Pretty much lost internet for 2 days so what better way to return then by picking a target. Maybe you ???

Maybe after the hit the noob will be "Live after Death"

You have the number of this beast wrong.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='859602' date='May 8 2009, 09:07 AM']Maybe after the hit the noob will be "Live after Death"[/quote]

Awesome song! Maybe Ray got his Aces high?

Just a little Rime of the Ancient Marine® :p

Just a little Rime of the Ancient Marine® :p

Oddly enough, in high school I passed an exam on the literary work because I had listened to the song so much. Every question about the story was mentioned in the song.

The hills are on fire right now. Can we postpone things for a bit? :)

As a newbie I Prowler around your Strange World looking for Sanctuary. I try To Tame A Land in my Quest For Fire, and I wish to be like the FOG's and Die With My boots On. I press on Where Eagle Dare looking for 22 Acacia Avenue. I hear they've got great sticks. And yet the rookies are but mere Children Of The Damned. And yet such a good job did he with Run To The Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name. Must be time to Flash Of The Blade, and fire up a stick. Unfortunately because of The Evil That Men Do, I have to put down this stick as Only The Good Die Young. In this Sea Of Madness, I am looking for Alexander The Great to do the box split he promised, but he appears to be Caught Somewhere In Time. The Wicker Man PMed me to say he had a couple of 5rs he would trade me out for because we are Blood Brothers. Still I press on as Public Enemy Number One (a noob) and the Assassin ignores me as I post. So I fire up an aged gem with the Sign Of The Cross and await the Aftermath from the wife. In my Wildest Dreams I pray for No More Lies from the FOGs and old timers alike. I only wish to survive my Age Of Innocence, putmy Face In The Sand and become a Journeyman before I am forced to do the final Dance Of Death.

Whew!!!!!!

:sign: PJ

At 2 AM the Unbeliever will look across the Aftermath of my actions and pass Judgment on the war. I am no Weekend warrior and you know that In your wildest drams I'm not Afraid to shoot strangers and end their Age of innocence.

I am Maiden whore. My first intro to hard rock and I never forgot. I have been giving Best of the Beast to my old friends as gifts and too a man they all say "Man I forgot how much good music they made" !!!

Eddie lives ;)

I'm surprised nobody said anything about this line. Given my history and all :p

Selling them whiskey and taking their gold
Enslaving the young and destroying the old

God I love Maiden!!! Thanks AVB!! You may have to be The Clairvoyant to figure out who he's bombing!