• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lowest prices on cigar accessories

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I've decided to scale CigarSwag back to a small online store, only featuring the highest quality products at the lowest prices allowed per mfgr guidelines. Most of the products featured are in stock...

Offering:

- Palio Cigar Cutters
- ThePuck Humidifiers
- Xikar Digital Hygrometers
- Blazer Torch Lighters

My focus is only on selling the absolute best cigar accessories. Will add a few more items down the road, however the store will remain simple with the absolute lowest prices. As always, SHIPPING IS FREE (US only).

http://www.cigarswag.com

There ya go Rod! Lean and mean.
I like it. Easy and concise.

Thanks Andy!

JBL - No carbon fibers yet, just black. All Palio cutters are exactly the same, you're just paying more for the carbon fiber design/paint. The Palios are the new version.

Thanks Andy!

JBL - No carbon fibers yet, just black. All Palio cutters are exactly the same, you're just paying more for the carbon fiber design/paint. The Palios are the new version.

What kind of changes have been made Rod?

Rod, would you happen to have any more 15 ct. cigar caddys laying around?

They refined the cutter a bit, just minor changes. Seems to open/close more smoothly.

No more cigar caddy's, at least not yet. Will add some down the road, however right now I'm only offering small items that sell the best.

Rod,

I got a 50qt coolerdor in the works, would you think that 3 of the large pucks would do the trick?

Tim

Rod,
I got a 50qt coolerdor in the works, would you think that 3 of the large pucks would do the trick?
Tim

Depends on the actual interior dimensions but typically a 50qt cooler is approx 6000-8000 cubic inches so I would suggest 1 lb of RH. Plus, 1 lb of RH Beads is less expensive than (3) Puck-100s.

I hope this helps

~Mark

I've decided to scale CigarSwag back to a small online store, only featuring the highest quality products at the lowest prices allowed per mfgr guidelines. Most of the products featured are in stock...

Offering:

- Palio Cigar Cutters
- ThePuck Humidifiers
- Xikar Digital Hygrometers
- Blazer Torch Lighters

My focus is only on selling the absolute best cigar accessories. Will add a few more items down the road, however the store will remain simple with the absolute lowest prices. As always, SHIPPING IS FREE (US only).

http://www.cigarswag.com

Rod, What do you charge for shipping to Canada?

Email me your address - rod@cigarpass.com