• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CHENMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you've done it Chenman. Ben will straight up kick your ass!

Damn boys, this is getting fucking rediculous and is way past funny now. Chenman, you need to just STFU and take a break for a while. Brent, you've made your point so put it to rest. It's sad when you check in to see what's going on around the board and this is the type of useless crap you find.

I think you scared him away. He no longer appears on the list of names on the forum.

Is this somehow physically harming you guys? Carpal tunnel from having to click through to the next page? At least they aren't all "I agree!" posts and actually seem to have some content.

I don't know what's worse, the post whore you the people complaining about it as if it's actually affecting them in some way (eta: or me, for having to throw my two cents in, right?)

-John

Your right john, 50 posts in a matter of an hour is perfectly fine. I don't know what got into me. Must have been the burrito I ate for lunch. Carry on.

Your right john, 50 posts in a matter of an hour is perfectly fine. I don't know what got into me. Must have been the burrito I ate for lunch. Carry on.

You realize that burritos are the first step towards man boobs!
laugh.gif

Is this somehow physically harming you guys? Carpal tunnel from having to click through to the next page? At least they aren't all "I agree!" posts and actually seem to have some content.

I don't know what's worse, the post whore you the people complaining about it as if it's actually affecting them in some way (eta: or me, for having to throw my two cents in, right?)

-John

There's a bit of difference in adding something to the board with a post than making sweeps through the forums, trying to rack up that post count. Of course, if I see that a person has about quadruple the amount of posts than I do in half the amount of time, I kinda assume they're the kind that like the sound of their own voice.

I know I'm still a newb here, but it seems to me that lately there have been a lot of newer posters here that start thread after thread after thread (mateo being an extreme example). Sometimes it's best to just sit on the sidelines than dive straight into the fight. It kinda goes along with that "read more, post less" CP mantra that I try to stick to.

-John

Please allow me to direct your attention to one particular thread: The Intro thread for the newly departed AK47Smoker. After it is established, in that same thread, that he was already banned and came back with a new name, thechenman stopped in and said "Welcome to CP.. "

Now, the actual number of posts isn't harming anyone. But in cases like this, it's painfully obvious he does not read the thread, and just posts. Maybe if he took a minute to read through what was actually written, he would formulate a better (or no) response.

Tom, the fact that he said Welcome to CP instead of Welcome to FoH this time around, proves that he took a second to see what forum he was in before he posted :sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.