• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The October Scotch Buy DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
THIS IS DONE.

Here is your last chance to get something before this Christmas. Please read the rules and follow them.

As with any activity of this type there is a chance that customs will find and take the order. You are forewarned. (I've never had it happen but that doesn't mean it couldn't)

RULES:

As always you must be a member in good standing who has joined CP prior to April 1, 2010 and has at least filled out your profile, done an intro and have at 50 posts or more prior to today. PM me with your order, I will not count the posts. When you get a reply from me you have been confirmed and can then send payment. Prices listed are for delivery to your door. If using Paypal add 3.5%. There are a 24 slots available (which may increase to 30 if there is enough demand) this time with six slots per box. I need to have at least 4 slots filled to order a box or it will cost more to ship.

There are some new things listed and a few old favorites have departed so look closely.

I had to buy 6 Cigar Malts last order and there are 2 left, once they are gone there are no more. Please consider these for your favorite cigar smoker.

Box 1 - FULL
Box 2 - FULL
Box 3 - FULL
Box 4 - 2 slots left

Cigar Malt

Cigar Malt - Blair Anthol Sherry Cask - 10 yo 100 proof ONLY 2 Avail. $90.00

Scotch
TOMINTOUL 10, 16 and 33 Year Old Minipack - Great way to try this brand $36.00
BENRIACH Classic Miniature Pack 4 x 5cl - 1 NAS, 12, 16 & 20 yo $38.00
MONKEY SHOULDER - Made from Kininvie, Balvenie and Glenfiddich. $60.00
THE SIX ISLES - A vatting of whisky from Scotland's six whisky producing Islands $64.00
BIRNIE MOSS Peaty Benriach - 35PPM, 96 Proof, A peated Speyside! $66.00
BUNNAHABHAIN 1997, Signatory - Heavily Peated Unchillfiltered, a smokey Bunny! $67.00
BENRIACH Maderensis Fumosus - Peaty Madeira Finish, 13 YO, only 2400 bottles $69.00
BIG PEAT by Douglas Laing - All malt Islay blend w/ Ardbeg, Port Ellen, Bowmore at a great price $74.00
THE CAMPBELTOWN MALTS CV 3 x 20cl Pack - 20cl bottle Giftpack of Springbank, Hazelburn and Longrow $78.00
ARRAN Port Finish New Arran 100 proof super fruity after dinner dram $80.00
BENRIACH 15 Dark Rum - Finished for 2 years in rum casks, not 6 months like others $80.00
GLENDRONACH 15 Year Old Revival - 100% oloroso sherry casks and unchillfiltered $86.00
AN CNOC 16 Year Old Unchillfiltered - All bourbon casking, the best AN CNOC in recent memory $87.00
MORTLACH 16 Year Old - Big and beefy sherried character. One for Macallan fans! $87.00
DAILUAINE 16 Year Old 'Flora & Fauna' - A favorite sherry monster. Great after dinner. $88.00
Benrinnes SPICED APPLES 1995 Wemyss - 14 yo fruity Speysider from the same folks who did the BBQ Sauce $93.00
GLENDRONACH 18 Year Old Allardice - An 18yo 100% oloroso sherry matured beast of a dram $100.00
Mortlach BBQ SAUCE Wemyss - 1990 Wemyss bottling 110 proof, limited to 576 bottles $116.00
LAPHROAIG Triple Wood 1L! - Think the quarter cask finshed in sherry - limited supply $121.00
Scott's Linlithgow (closed distillery) - 18 yo from my personal collection $140.00
OCTOMORE 3 - Not avail in US yet - 152 PPM! $143.00
Glen Grant 1958 - Old & tasty dram $297.00

Blends
20:20 Blended Whisky - 19 year old blend. A limited edition 470 bottles $76.00
ISLAY MIST 17 - Back again after a few years, great Islay blend $78.00
CUTTY SARK 25 Year Old - Best Whisky in the World 2003 - See my review. $147.00
BLACK BULL 40 Year Old Deluxe Blend - Outstanding! 90% malt I've heard. $189.00

Rum
CHAIRMAN'S Reserve St Lucian Rum - Great balance and excellent length. $53.00
HAVANA CLUB 7 Year Old - The Classic Cuban Rum $58.00
COCKSPUR 12 Year Old - One of the oldest from Cockspur $61.00
RON MOCAMBO 15 Year Old - Single Barrel Rum $62.00
SEALES 10 Year Old Rum - 5 stars from Dave Broom! $71.00
HAVANA CLUB BARREL PROOF - May be delayed. $84.00
EL DORADO 21 Year Old Special Reserve - 21 year old Demerara rum from Guyana $131.00
HAVANA CLUB 15 Year Old - May be delayed. $194.00

Irish
GREENORE - 8 YO Single Grain, limited to 5000 bottles $71.00
GREEN SPOT - PRICE DROP! - Called one of the best whiskies in the world. $80.00
CONNEMARA 1992 Single Cask - 13 yo, 92 proof peated Irish $101.00
TYRCONNELL 15 Year Old Single Cask - 92 proof Old Irish $101.00

Gin
CAORUNN Scottish Gin - Balmenach distillery infused with six traditional and five Celtic botanicals. $60.00
BLACKWOOD'S GIN 60 - The limited edition, high strength version barley gin $64.00
BOE Superior Gin - Clean, spiced and strikingly refreshing!. $64.00
HAYMANS Old Tom Gin - Hayman's Old Tom Gin is produced from an original Old Tom Gin recipe $54.00
WILLIAMS CHASE Elegant Crisp Apple Gin - 96 proof, Apple and Elderflower botanicals. Fantastic with Tonic $74.00

Bourbon
EVAN WILLIAMS 23 Year Old Bourbon you can't buy in the US $201.00

Box #1 is full, Still have the Cigar Malts available.

WOW, this is as slow as I've ever seen a Scotch buy go. Still plenty of room if you want something.

Take one of these Cigar Malts off my hands. I don't need 3 or even 2. Would it help if I said I liked it?

What exactly makes them cigar malts? What does that mean?

Sadly, I too spent all my extra dough on useless stuff like diapers and clothes for kids. How do kids grow so fast?

It is a single malt that is thought to go particularly well with a cigar based on tastings by scotch and cigar aficionados. In this case it was people from Douglas Lange and the Cigarbox in London.

What exactly makes them cigar malts? What does that mean?

Sadly, I too spent all my extra dough on useless stuff like diapers and clothes for kids. How do kids grow so fast?

Thanks Ray. Makes sense. I figured it was along those lines but wasn't sure if there was more to it.

Good luck. Hope you get the spots filled out. Would love to partake but can't until I my home refinance is figured out.

Im stuck between:

GLENDRONACH 18 Year Old Allardice

and

GREEN SPOT

Any thoughts either way? TIA

I guess you didn't make up your mind. This is closed.

That Glendronach Allardice is the best whiskey I've ever tasted . . . but I don't have Ray's vast range of experience to draw from. Glendronach is finally coming back onto the American market again, though---my local liquor store has the 12 in and the 15 on order.

It's one of the reasons I was having trouble making up my mind, lol. Do I get the Glendronach again because I love it so, or wait for it to show up locally and try something new I can't get here? (I went with the latter).

I'm a big fan of Speysides and sherry casking . . . I love me some Balvenie, and can't get me enough Aberlour a'bunadh, but those Glendronachs are absolutely amazing. Everything I look for in a Scotch.

~Boar

Whew! Sorry (glad actually) I missed this one. There is some bottles I wouldn't mind getting again but will wait until the next one, next year.

I totally agree with you Boar...Glendronach is awesome! Try the Mortlach, it's a sherried and really tops in my book.

Back