• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Posting Controls and definitions

broblues

planning and plotting
When viewing a topic thread, on the left side is the posting parties "avitar" then below that, in my case it says "CP Newbie" and below that are balls, in my case, I assume because I am a newbie, 1 ball. Could someone tell me how these things change over time. Are there criteria for changing from "CP Newbie" to something else and do the number of balls increase with time. Just wondering how things work. Thanks BOTL.

Your Balls grow as you get older....more active. :cool:

Eventually you can change your member title "CP newbie" in your profile.....

Pretty soon, if exercised properly, you'll have huge balls and be admired by many.......:p

Your Balls grow as you get older....more active. :cool:

Eventually you can change your member title "CP newbie" in your profile.....

It is the same with your nose and ears.

No, I don't want to know about the activity they were used for!

???

Even I seem to have lots of balls...I am with JHolmes though...We should not be showing our balls...I do h ave virgin eyes

Melly

You shouldn't leave yourself wide open like that, Melly. Someone with a lot of balls might make you pay.

Doc

I have never paid attention to tell you the truth. In fact the only reason I am posting here is to see just how many balls I have!

EDIT TO ADD;
WOW! I have as many balls as Doc, Gary, and BBS?

Geeze something ain't right here...........

The more active the member, the more balls you get. An active member = lots of balls. Some people let their balls go to their head and then they act like a prick; never let that happen. Too many balls isn't good either, just look at Gary...Too active a member, then you'll need to see Doc.

The more active the member, the more balls you get. An active member = lots of balls. Some people let their balls go to their head and then they act like a prick; never let that happen. Too many balls isn't good either, just look at Gary...Too active a member, then you'll need to see Doc.

You got the scoop from the head ball man! I guess someone will write a primer for handling the responsibilities of their multiple balls and the internet :laugh:

Will there ever be a mod applied to the site to let you shift your balls from side to side or at least play with them a bit?

It don't take much for us guys to start talking about our Balls :laugh:

Boy, I'll bet beer (Scotch, bourbon,etc...) drinking with you folks is an experience not easily forgotten

Just to clarify, I don't treat Blue Balls; only overactive members. You're on your own if you get 'em

Doc.

I haven't looked at my balls in a while, posting just to make sure they still look alrite.

Looks like I only need 3 more balls to go! ;)