• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Original Band Habanos Only Pass

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
I have decided to start my 2nd pass. THis pass will most likely start in about 3 weeks from now. This will be a HABANOS ONLY Pass. There is one catch though, all puts must have their original band. NO REBANDED SMOKES. You can put in smokes that do not have bands. However, they MUST BE from a cabinet. The basic rules of a pass apply as well. I am looking for 8 to 12 participants. If you are interested in playing please PM me. I reserve the right to refuse newbies :0

Participants
vewyphishy
lucasbuck
Monte
gkpk
psyktek
servebig
coventrycat86
other1
Joe M
dannyob
moki
cigah_smoka

Cigars - Here is a list of some of the smokes that will most like make it into the pass.*
Bolivar Belicoso Fino
Bolivar Corona Extra (Cabinet)
Cohiba Robusto
Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Corona Especiales
Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Corona Media
El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme '98
H. Upmann Magnam 46 (Cabinet)
Hoyo de Monterrey Piramide EL
Punch Churchill
Punch Punch
Montecristo #4
Partagas Culebra
Partagas Serie D #4
Partagas Short (Cabinet)
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona
Ramon Allones Specially Selected
Romeo y Julieta Robusto EL
Vegas Robaina Famoso

* I reserve the right to change this lineup prior to the start of the pass

I think I have a few dog rockets that will meet your criteria ....If you'll have me.

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Hey Fast!!

You elitist snob, you! :D When you say "No rebanded smokes" do you mean those where the bands were shipped separately, or those that are shipped with those "incognito" bands?

Or do they have to come from sealed, unopened boxes? Or do we have to get them from the hands of those lovely ladies who apply the bands? Or....... :sign:

In any event, depending on the criteria, I'd like to be in. :love:

psyktek said:
When you say "No rebanded smokes" do you mean those where the bands were shipped separately, or those that are shipped with those "incognito" bands?
Original bands could have been shipped seperately, those smokes are eligible. No incognito banded smokes :D

Fast4Dr said:
psyktek said:
When you say "No rebanded smokes" do you mean those where the bands were shipped separately, or those that are shipped with those "incognito" bands?
Original bands could have been shipped seperately, those smokes are eligible. No incognito banded smokes :D
Ohhh... okay. Nevermind then. Most of my smokes qualify. I always ask for the bands. :D

vewyphishy said:
Fast4Dr said:
psyktek said:
Ohhh... okay. Nevermind then. Most of my smokes qualify. I always ask for the bands. :D
:thumbs: I'm not that much of a snob fellas.........yet :0 :sign: :sign: :sign:

I have added a list of smoke that will most likely make the pass :thumbs:

If I wasn't so busy with work and family I would love to play! Have a great Pass Bruddahs.... this is gonna be a good one!

Aloha,

Wade

psyktek said:
Or do we have to get them from the hands of those lovely ladies who apply the bands?
What a great idea for a pass name- The All Habanos, Straight from the inner left thigh of the virgin who rolled it only pass :p

Another ALL Habanos pass eh? This theme is getting played out :sign: (just kidding.... :p )

Hmm.... I wonder if I qualify? ???

I have received the sticks that I have been waiting for and will be getting this pass off sometime next week......Anyone else want in??

I need all participants to PM me their address

Thanks

Here is the pass order as of now. I can still add a few people if they are interested up until the pass goes out...

Monte
dannyob
cigah_smoka
gkpk
vewyphishy
servebig
psyktec
lucasbuck
moki
coventrycat86

I hope to get the pass on the road early next week