• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarsofPearland.com

Jzaid84

We just launched our website live...

For the most part, it is informational, however we have a "Daily Deal" link in which everyday we will have an awesome special available. Call in orders or fill out the form. Most deals will be pertaining to cigars, however from time to time we'll have humidors, accessories, and even some higher end watches.

W have a deal right now going on, and since this is the launch, I'll keep it going through tomorrow. However Friday, we will load a new deal onto the site.

For any of you local guys, feel free to come pick up the special to save shipping costs.

I hope you guys enjoy, and please leave feedback (on the site) if you have comments.

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

Jimmy
R & J
JSR

We just launched our website live...

For the most part, it is informational, however we have a "Daily Deal" link in which everyday we will have an awesome special available. Call in orders or fill out the form. Most deals will be pertaining to cigars, however from time to time we'll have humidors, accessories, and even some higher end watches.

W have a deal right now going on, and since this is the launch, I'll keep it going through tomorrow. However Friday, we will load a new deal onto the site.

For any of you local guys, feel free to come pick up the special to save shipping costs.

I hope you guys enjoy, and please leave feedback (on the site) if you have comments.

Best Regards and Happy New Year!

Jimmy
R & J
JSR

I looked through your old posts, and never saw this deal:

Note: We are working on a 5 Pack Sampler for CP Only. It will consist of 5 fuller bodied smokes at a very good price for you guys. They will be shipped in Humidi Packs (cost on us) and I'll try to work out shipping to be free. This is being done as a thank you as well as to earn the respect of you guys.

R & J

I forgot to add for those just wanting to know about the current special:

The Current Special: A box of Oliva V Churchill and a 5-pack of 5 Vegas Gold Maduro Robusto. $104.99 + 7.00 shipping anywhere to lower 48. Locals can pick up. Residents of Texas pay sales tax.

Here is a link:
http://www.cigarsofpearland.com/page3

Wow, you gotta keep your word. Good luck with your business.