• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Starter Cigars

gmewu99

Banned
Hi Guys!

Im new to the forum and I already introduced myself earlier at the introduction area. I thought I could start my first post as a newbie.

So my question to everyone is what is your favorate 3 cigars based on MILD - MEDIUM - FULL Bodied Cigars?

-gmewu99
SPAM LINK REMOVED BY CP

Taste is subjective, but mine go like this,
Mild = Oliva Series G
Medium = CAO Brazillia Gol
full = Tatuaje 7th Reserve and Noella, LFD Chisel

Mild - No longer my thing.

Medium - Padróns

Full - Opus X, LFD Double Ligero Lanceros

Mild - Perdomo Champagne
Medium - Fuente Hemingway maduro tied w/ Ashton San Cristobal
Full - Oliva V maduro

Chemyst :cool:

I don't really smoke too many mild cigars anymore, but once in awhile I go back to my first cigar love, the RyJ Bully, for a "booty call" . . . and it's still a great mild cigar to me!

Medium, probably my very favorite is the AF Hemi Rosada, although most VSGs fit the bill just as nicely.

Full, my go to cigar---San Cristobal Fabuloso. Lost City Opus X trumps it, but at 3X the price and hard to come by.

~Boar

mild- not really sure lol

med- Ashton San Cristobal, their classic cigars are good too!

full- Padron 1926, Ashton Vsg's and Opus X's

If you're going to smoke mild cigars, go for the best...Davidoffs and Avo's. I don't smoke a lot of mild cigars anymore, but these are the two that I will still reach for on a regular basis.

Mild - Oliva Serie G, Avo XO

Medium - Padron x000 Series, Padron 1964

Full - Opus X, Padron 1926, AF Anejos

Hi Guys!

Im new to the forum and I already introduced myself earlier at the introduction area. I thought I could start my first post as a newbie.

So my question to everyone is what is your favorate 3 cigars based on MILD - MEDIUM - FULL Bodied Cigars?

Mild - Ashton Heritage

Medium - Opus Ex

Full - LFD Small Batch #3

-gmewu99
http://cgarjourney.blogspot.com/

mild - oliva (DR)
medimum - hoyo epicure #2 (habano)
bold - punch punch (habano), opus x

Mild - Go with R&J, they are pretty universal - Avo #2, Avo XO
Medium - Arturo Fuente Rothschilds
Full - Opus X (Expensive, but if you are getting into the world of cigars, it's something you'll need to put on your bucket list)

I'm new as well. My local shop gave me an Olivia CS, RyJ, camacho black label. Sorry if I'm butchering brands as I learn.

I liked the Olivia. Didn't like the RyJ and will try the camacho this weekend. Thoughts?

Musician. Conductor. Teacher.
Sent from iPhone