• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for some Recommendations

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
I am hitting the local cigar shop for the holiday weekend and looking to try some new sticks. Any and all recommendations are appriciated. Not looking to kill the bank so something in the $8-9 range. I am a mild to medium smoker. What are you guys and gals smoking on this holiday?

Thanks for you help!

Is the shop in NH?

I ask because your pricing is different thatn if you were to be in NY. (yes, I see you are in NH...but want to be certain).

Is the shop in NH?

I ask because your pricing is different thatn if you were to be in NY. (yes, I see you are in NH...but want to be certain).

Yes in NH and it is a good Question all the states in New England are small and you can eaily find yourself drive around 4-5 states daily. Constantly find myself hitting VT, NH, MA, and ME in a day for work. You being from CT can understand that. The price this is more so to avoid any $20+ recommendations.

Is the shop in NH?

Yes in NH and it is a good Question all the states in New England are small and you can eaily find yourself drive around 4-5 states daily. Constantly find myself hitting VT, NH, MA, and ME in a day for work. You being from CT can understand that. The price this is more so to avoid any $20+ recommendations.

Grab any Padron, can't go wrong.

Went to your "About Me" page but was unable to find out any further information with regards to your preferences. Based upon what little you have told us. My recommendation for the day will be a CAO La Traviata or Gran Habano Blend #5 (cheaper than you price range).

edited for poor typing skills.

Went to your "About Me" page but was unable to find out any further information with regards to your preferences. Based upon what little you have told us. My recommendation for the day will be a CAO La Traviata or Gran Habano Blend #5 (cheaper than you price range).

I update my profile and added some info. I have had some CAO before but not that one i will give it a go.
Thanks

Is the shop in NH?

I am looking to try there brand. It seems alot of people like them. Anything specific?

Give anything Illusione a shot, I love, love, love the ~MK~ and ~68~'s
these imho are medium

I update my profile and added some info. I have had some CAO before but not that one i will give it a go.
Thanks

Is the shop in NH?

I am looking to try there brand. It seems alot of people like them. Anything specific?

Try the Padron 2000 Maduro's, 2 thumbs up man!

Try out these:
Kristoff Ligero Maduro (if you like rich flavor of coffee and some sweetness)
7-20-4 Dog Walker (small in size but rich in flavor)

That's my 2 cents, good luck and have a great 4th of July weekend! :D
Tony

Have you tried an Alec Bradley Family Blend?

Give anything Illusione a shot, I love, love, love the ~MK~ and ~68~'s
these imho are medium

Thanks

Is the shop in NH?

Try the Padron 2000 Maduro's, 2 thumbs up man!

There's Padrons and than theres everything else. By far the best

Don't know if they've made it that far yet but try Panacea if you can.
I love the Panacea Red! :thumbs:

Also, one of the best new cigars I've tried in a while is the Brickhouse Gran Corona. Sweet, a bit spicy, and nicely balanced.

The Kristoff Ligero Maduro is good and you can't go wrong with the Alec Bradley Family blend.

Thanks everyong for the great input. I am heading to the shop this morning and will give a few of these a try. I will let you know what i am able to get here at the local shop and what i enjoyed the most. I hope you all have a Happy and safe 4th of July.

Thanks again Paul

Sorry for the slow reply. I went with 3 smokes a Kristoff Ligero Maduro, a Padron 2000 Maduro that a buddy gave me and a Alec Bradley Family Blend. I smoked the Padron and the Kristoff which were both really good. I will be buying more of both again. The Alec Bradley i am going to smoke at one point this week. Thanks all for the recommendations. Looks like a got a couple more sticks to stock up on in the humidor.

kona1000: Yes I do shop at 2 guys when im looking to get something quick and have questions. But I do most of my shopping at Cigarinternational.com. 2 Guys is a great shop and are very close to home.

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed the Kristoff Ligero Maduro :D

Please keep me posted as to some others you enjoy as well. Post in your "About me" and share.

Sounds like you have the same taste as me. Let me know by PM if you find some others that run along the same line as the Kristoff and Padron Maduro 2000. :thumbs:
Tony

Awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed the Kristoff Ligero Maduro :D

Please keep me posted as to some others you enjoy as well. Post in your "About me" and share.

Sounds like you have the same taste as me. Let me know by PM if you find some others that run along the same line as the Kristoff and Padron Maduro 2000. :thumbs:
Tony

If you keep that info between the two of you via PM, one person benefits from the knowledge. If you post the info for all to see, many people will benefit. Just something to think about.