• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another UK Scotch order

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I'm planning on another UK Scotch order for around the 15th of October. What I'm looking at is the just released Compass Box "Peat Monster" Vatted Malt. Since it just came out this month there isn't alot of info on it but here is what the ads say:

Scotch whisky pioneers Compass Box has launched its latest whisky creation: The Peat Monster. It has been described as a ‘frightfully smoky-tasting malt whisky that really delivers on the promise of its name’.

“You’ve got to give the people what they want,” says John Glaser, the American founder and whisky blender at Compass Box. “And many of the most ardent fans of Scotch malt whisky are in love with peaty and smoky-style malt whiskies. So The Peat Monster gives them what they’re looking for, in spades!”

I can take 3 more for the buy at $70 delivered. If anyone is interested PM or email me.

I may be interested but not until the end of the month. All my bill come around the 15th and I get paid 2x a month :(

I'm not ordering unit the 15th or so. That seems to work out for you.

Any idea how long it's going to take to get them to the States?

nic said:
Any idea how long it's going to take to get them to the States?
You can never tell unless you want to pay a fortune for shipping. Most are 2-3 weeks but I've had it take as few as 6 days and as long as 15 weeks. Why there is such a difference for the same shipment I don't know for sure but I think the one that took the longest came over by boat and not air.

mmm this would be great in time for the holiday's LMK when your ready to order.

You're in my Harley friend. :thumbs: