• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AVB 1, Tree 0

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
For those that read my reviews you'll know I've been fighting this tree. It was in a part of the yard I couldn't get any machines to so I had to do it by hand. Tonight, I got it out but I still have the hole itself to clean out. About 20 hours of digging, chopping, sawing and pushing so far into it. The trunk is 28" across.
tree_trunk1.JPG

:0 That's a big ole stump there! I know that was a pain to get rid of.

Congrats bruddah! Makes me ache looking at it and remembering similar escapades. :D

I've been yanking a bunch of stumps out with my JD 410 and MAN, they are tought to get out. I can't even imagine trying to do it by hand :0

bowdown.gif
to AVB

I see our resident spell-checker can't spell tough.

moki said:
I'd rather chop one down then dig one out but I've done both to more than a few. This is the first one I've dug out in about 10 years. Getting old is a bitch. :0

moki said:
Andrew, like the feat of stupidity, nice blister.

I explored some of your other writings on the site and particularly like the story about the tobaccochino. What kind of burr grinder do you have there, I want to ditch my blade grinder and get a burr.

I believe in South Africa they ferment a tobacco liquid when they produce their moonshine "skokiaan". In college a South African native professor described this drink to be soo potent that you consume it by a wetting your finger and licking it. Perhaps you could supply Tony Bones with a new liquid to run through his still?

Matt