• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

So that everyone knows.......

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Reaction score
I sign on anonymous (keep my name hidden). I've never hidden that fact and didn't know it matter to anyone. This is not to be confused with posting anonymous.

I got sick and tired of people PMing me about solving the worlds problems. I make no bones about it and have saved the world long enough for me to pass thru. To all of those who remain after I pass...... good luck! ;)

Well, I log on anonymously while at work. It's so I don't look like I'm addicted to CP by staying logged on all day.

I lurked on annony for months here. Didn't post, but sure did like the quiet! :sign:

Sam

Look at me, look at me!!!

LMAO

J/k Kenny!!

I want you turkeys to know I'm on here! :D

Bastards! Slinkin' around, sneakin' in an out, spyin' on people, creepin' through threads, thinkin' people care if you're there or not... HA!
Skulking wankers is what.

NA

Jeez, I'm glad you took the time to tell all of us this. I for one was getting pretty tired of reading all of the threads about "where is Allofus123", how come I never see "allofus123" around. Maybe they will stop now that every one knows not to bother you, that you are just looking to be left alone.

It must be tough being such a superhero :D Where do you hide your cape? :lookup:

:sign: :sign:

Being a newbie I'm not that bothered. I never block it. well not yet.

I see nothing wrong with lurking or staying anonymous....it's when you post in that status as allofus stated, that I have a different opinion on.

SFG75 said:
I see nothing wrong with lurking or staying anonymous....it's when you post in that status as allofus stated, that I have a different opinion on.
I think its fine as well. I guess what got me going is how it was put out here. If someone just wants to look around in annonimity, why shouldn't they? but.....who cares?

Allofus, if someone was really getting on your nerves, why didn't you just ask them not to bother you? You made it sound like the whole world is resting on your shoulders, and it just sounded pretentious to me.

I thought that we were all here to help each other. If you continue to get too many worldly problems, please feel free to have them pm me, I will try to help out so you can get a rest. :D

I don't think it's fine. Skulking around acting all secret and $hit, peekin' through keyholes, eavesdropping on private conversations, lookin' over peoples shoulders, gathering information on the sly, acting like they're just like every body else, while all the time they're plotting, planning and scheming. You think this is all right? You think these invisible low brows should be allowed to skulk at will? What's wrong with you people? We've got to put an end to these nasty little sneaks, these creeping little cruds, these... can't get their hands dirty associating with the common folks wanna be spooks. Shame! Shame on you and your dirty little secrets.

I'll have none of it.

NA

ROFLMAO.... I can tell a few of you get my satire and a few don't.... oh well, some people just can't be saved. :p :D :sign:

BTW, don't mind me because I'm really not here. :0 :)

SamClemmons said:
I don't think it's fine. Skulking around acting all secret and $hit, peekin' through keyholes, eavesdropping on private conversations, lookin' over peoples shoulders, gathering information on the sly, acting like they're just like every body else, while all the time they're plotting, planning and scheming. You think this is all right? You think these invisible low brows should be allowed to skulk at will? What's wrong with you people? We've got to put an end to these nasty little sneaks, these creeping little cruds, these... can't get their hands dirty associating with the common folks wanna be spooks. Shame! Shame on you and your dirty little secrets.

I'll have none of it.

NA
Now now Nealy...

nobodycares-vi.jpg

Thank you Matt...... my point exactly! :thumbs:

Oh well, I guess I just didn't "get it". :D
Try me again next time, I'll try to do better. :sign: