• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trauma Sturgeon

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Just so you all are aware...Trauma Sturgeon has started to take shape. At least as an idea...I have been writing for a few days, and have film equipment and a few people who know how to use it. Now all i need is a giant Sturgeon costume and a middle-aged slightly plump (not necessarily, but it;'s my vision) female midget (dwarf would do) who doesn't mind playing a stripper (no full nudity required). Oh, and after-(or before) hours acess to a strip club or at least a place that could pass as a strip club.

I'll post on youtube when it's done...it might be a while. But, like my backyard heated cigar shack, and my private smoking lounge in Hartford, it's just a matter of time....or an inevitable given up on pipe-dream...one or the other.

Sounds like a great idea.. Get with Phil as he might have some midget / dwarf (or little people to be PC) footage that might stream into it. lol

I would, but I actually need a female little person actress that wouldn't mind taking on a mildly risque role (no real nudity, but there will be a skimpy outfit involved). I think that Trauma sturgeon needs to appease the weird/T&A needs of the masses OR the weird/funny needs of an SNL-like skit.
I'm going for the first group first.

Uhuh, have you been getting enough sleep lately josh?

Uhuh, have you been getting enough sleep lately josh?

Funny that you mention it, I have been in the middle of one of the worst insomnia bouts of my adult life for the past few weeks. last night was actually the first night that I got some real sleep in a few weeks.

An upsetting and humiliating event last friday got me thinking about my writing, and what direction it should take in the future.

Well im not sure this "I think that Trauma sturgeon needs to appease the weird/T&A" is the direction you want to take it. However SNL Skit funny wouldn't be bad, lord knows those guys can use all the help they can get.

Well im not sure this "I think that Trauma sturgeon needs to appease the weird/T&A" is the direction you want to take it. However SNL Skit funny wouldn't be bad, lord knows those guys can use all the help they can get.

Two very different target audiences. Trauma Sturgeon ain't gonna get typecast.

ROFL.gif

I will see if I can come up with any midget stripper/hookers on my beat this week!!
Jumpy.gif

Don't think I can help out with the Sturgeon costume though. :sign:

Keep the laughs coming Josh!!

Brandon

Laughs? It's a drama!
The issues of violence in today's giant land-dwelling fish communities are not to be taken lightly. I'm going to base my congressional campaign on it! Thanks for keeping your eyes out for some midget strippers. You can let them know that for a no-expense or travel paid trip up north, they can be a minor, yet potentially major in the future role in a crappy short film that will liekly never give them fame or fortune, but may well expose them to broad public exposure and ridicule!

ROFL.gif

I will see if I can come up with any midget stripper/hookers on my beat this week!!
Jumpy.gif

Don't think I can help out with the Sturgeon costume though. :sign:

Keep the laughs coming Josh!!

Brandon

Maybe Swissy will know where to get one....

but you may have to doctor up one of these:

ocean2.jpg

<get it - 'doctor'>

Gary...one of those just might work....
Now, you know where I could find a 6'5" or so "actor" to fill out one of them costumes....being willing to work for cigars would help....

Nick, Razorback, is 6'8 300....I think he would fill one out nicely. :rolleyes: And he will definitely work for cigars!!! :thumbs:

Brandon