• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to the stone age!

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
We have delivery, all 36 lbs, 7 ozs of Fat Boy has landed, the gauntlet has been thrown

AVB%20Rules.JPG

The fate of nations rides on the result.

My letter to the noobian commander

OK, here is the deal. I have provided the ultimate cigar protection device. You have 48 hours from the time you receive this to extract the glass tube and cigar without any damage. If you can’t, you must surrender. If you can, I will surrender and pay appropriate homage and tithing. If you feel you are not qualified and refuse, it will be considered by all an act of surrender.

Pictures must be taken for proof of success or failure.

Leaders lead by example. Do it.

AVB………RULES!!!

Ha Ha! Better go get you a chisel and some goggles. That crap definitely flys up in your face. :laugh:

I've improved it since you got yours.

We're pulling for you Jonesy! :thumbs:

Make us proud Son!

Ha Ha! Better go get you a chisel and some goggles. That crap definitely flys up in your face. :laugh:

I don't find anything funny about this John.

:laugh: :laugh:

I've improved it since you got yours.

Jonsey, I believe I can say that I HAVE your back !! :whistling: :rolleyes: :D

A power play for noobian ruler :0

Jonsey, I believe I can say that I HAVE your back !! :whistling: :rolleyes: :D

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

My uncle was in the marines. 3xnam. I learned from the best.