• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Maxx

Froto

Reaction score
What a pleasent surprise this was.
I seldom find a new cigar that I can't get enough of, The Fixx is that cigar.

Habano wrapper

Filler- Ligero & Viso tobaccos from Colombia, Nicaragua, Mexico and Honduras

Costa Rican binder

The Fixx is 5/58 robusto shaped cigar that is truly beautiful to watch. The thick wrapper looks like plactic melting as it burns. Im going to place this as the best cigar on the market for under 10 bucks. I would have been happy to pay 10.00 dollars for this cigar and not been dissapointed. Thats saying alot, I believe most cigars to be overpriced. The wrapper is smooth and dark marbled with darker spots. The shiny oily wrapper has great appeal even though there were a few visible lumps.
This is marketed as a full body cigar. I would say it is a medium body That is well controled from start to finish. This is a super creamy cigar, the smooth leather and chocolate are a perfect balance from start to finish. The Fixx never builds and remains pleasent from start to finish. A solid ash and perfect burn made The Fixx and easy carefree cigar. My only negitive comment would be the draw, not a real problem just wish I could have gotten more smoke out of this baby. IMHO The Maxx is a winner and for 6 bucks you just cant go wrong .

Nice review.

I will agree with you on most of the points that you made. I have smoked the bigger Culture(I think) and the Nano. They are both pretty good cigars that have a great pacing to them. I only wish that the profile was a bit mor complex. The Nano burns a bit hot, but it is a very small smoke. Also, for the price I think there are cigars that are just as good in construction and burn, but have a better flavor profile.

Have you tried the CAO Brazillia....at about a buck more a fiver, I think it is a much better smoke.

Tim

Thanks for the review!

I have not noticed this cigar in the Delaware area but will keep my eyes open.

Wilkey

Just had a Maxx tonight and it really suprized me!! It was the 6.5 x 60 and I hated to put it down. It really is a great little cigar, especially if you can get it at an auction price. It does not have the great complexity as other great cigars but for the money, in my book, it is a winner. Thanks for the review!! :thumbs: