• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hello...how I've missed u guys!

interleukin2

Hi everyone!
I have been out of touch for a while since here in Boston winters are looooooong and living in a small place I must wait for the weather to cooperate to start enjoying cigars outside. I have been trying to keep up with the posts once in a while and must say it is nice to see that the forum is still strong providing excellent reviews and advice. Anyways my 30th birthday is coming up and I thought I'd splurge any suggestions on a good cigar worthy of helping me usher my new 20's? I would appreciate any help !
Thanks in advance
-IL-2

I think you should give the Padron 80th a spin in celebration of your 30th. MSRP comes out to about one dollar for each year you have been alive... :whistling:

How appropriate!

Welcome back and Happy Birthday...

mac

Welcome from the Boston area also. If you want a good cigar that will not hurt the wallet to much you can try the Oliva Series V I have not had a bad one yet.

Best regards
Don

I'm confused, what forum are we in? Is this the Cuban Cigar forum, the Welcome forum or the BST forum?

Yes?
Yes what? ???
How bout we try an ISOM Punch Punch since we are in that forum. ???

I think?

Hi

pm me your addy and I will send you out a special smoke already mentoined in this thread.

Best Regards
Don

The PSD4 should be good if you like really strong full bodied. You might wanna try an H.Upmann Sir Winston