• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Back to work after 5 days at death door...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
I wasn't so sick I couldn't post here... :sign:

but I was sick enough to hate life since last Friday.

Well today I felt well enough to go back to work, woke up normal time and did the 3 Ss got dressed and went outside, grabbed my shoes from in front of the door and took off to get my ride.

I should mention that my nose is still pretty stuffed up...

So I get to work and sit down in my office and think to myself "WTF!?! Why does it smell like cat piss in here?" So I do a quick search of my office and don't find anything and don't really notice the smell anymore. Until I sit back down. And then it hits me in the face again. I lean down and *SNIFF*

My fawking shoes stink like cat piss!!! :0

Well I'm now sitting here wearing a pair of clean-room sandals and my shoes are outside getting some fresh air until I can take them home and throw them in the wash machine.

And my neighbor and I are going to have an interesting conversation tonight when I get home. We live in a 3 family Apartment building and while I don't mind cats (I have one of my own) I do mind his cats coming up 4 flights of stairs to pee on my shoes. :angry: I also plan on telling him that if the smell doesn't come out that he owes me a 120 Euro pair of Nikes.

My colleges however, think this is the funniest thing they have heard all week, and I probably won't be living it down anytime soon. :sign:

I hate to say it Shawn, but THAT SMELL will never come out.
You will always notice it. Cat piss is insidious stuff.
I hope you can get your neighbor to reimburse for the cost of your shoes.

Oh and it is kind of kind of funny... (sorry man)

I read your post in the cat in the garden thread so I guess I'll keep my ideas to myself. :whistling:

Wow, that sucks. I'd say leave them out again but hook them up to a car battery. You'll never have to worry about the cat again... :whistling:

:angry: I also plan on telling him that if the smell doesn't come out that he owes me a 120 Euro pair of Nikes.

120 euros for a pair of Nikes! Are they Iron Man Nikes that make you fly!?!?!? :laugh: Wow - in all seriousness, are they real nice kicks or are those the typical prices you'd pay overseas?

Words can not explain the laughter... :sign:

Sorry about your kicks Wurm.

Wow - in all seriousness, are they real nice kicks or are those the typical prices you'd pay overseas?

Normal price (and the top of the line reeboks/nikes/new balance ect. ect. ect. go for 250 Euro upwards) :(

Levi and Wrangler Jeans go for well over a $100 a pair, thats why when I visit the states I always end up bringing back one or two suitcases more as I left with :whistling:

I did get the Nikes for considerably less on sale... but hey the sale is over now and they are back up to normal price.

I'm going to soak them in white vinegar /baking soda water Carl, it should work.

When I was a kid, our neighbor's cat took a whiz in one of our cars that was parked in out garage. Fortunately it was a convertible, but it was almost unbearable with the top up....even after a year two you could still smell it on a hot day.

Levi and Wrangler Jeans go for well over a $100 a pair, thats why when I visit the states I always end up bringing back one or two suitcases more as I left with :whistling:

Man, I heard about this when I took High School German 5 years ago.. I was unaware this was still the case.. maybe would could work out a trade :whistling: :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about your shoes and I feel your pain. Our cat got mad at me and pissed in my coat. I didn't realize it until I hurriedly grabbed and went out into 2 feet of snow. Almost killed the cat.

probably better to leave your shoes inside the house :rolleyes: :D

funny story Shawn :D

I have to ask, If the shoes were left outside, was the cat piss just the icing on the stinky cake?

Germans do not wear shoes inside, you wear "house-shoes" or slippers inside. So like in Japan you take off your shoes at the house door.

Germans do not wear shoes inside, you wear "house-shoes" or slippers inside. So like in Japan you take off your shoes at the house door.

I'm assuming that's due to all the cat pissing going on?