• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I want to get a smoking jacket

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I need to start cultivatign the image of a consummate cigar smoker. What exactly is a smokign jacket and where do I get one??

;p

Try TVLand. Look under the "I wanna be like Fred" (sanford) Link! :p

:sign:

oh man!

Maybe I don't want a smoking jacket! UGH!

Aren't there ones that are made today that are more distinguished?

There's only one guy left in the world who can pull off the smoking jacket. When you get an invite into the grotto, then you can think about wearing a smoking jacket. :)

The ladies really dig a man in a smooooth smoking jacket, Lump.

Buy two- one to "close the deal" and one for the morning after.

Trust me, you'll have the babes on ya like flies on chit.

If you are supposed to smoke in a smoking jacket and sleep in a sleeping bag then what are you supposed to do in a wind breaker?
16314.gif

SD_Stack said:
If you are supposed to smoke in a smoking jacket and sleep in a sleeping bag then what are you supposed to do in a wind breaker?
16314.gif
to funny!!!!!

falling.gif
rofl.gif
@ SD_Stack!!

I think the BEST one was the one roseysman found. I think I'm gonna go bid on it NOW!!!

Oh YEAH, I just bid $135.00 and pushed him right up to his max of $135.55.

So there you have it, YOU can add this valuable piece to your wardrobe AND wear it to your next herf for the amazing low price of $138.05 (the next bid increment).

I'm gonna get ME a smoking jacket!!! I sez I just GOTS to have me a smoking jacket for the Land of Lincoln Herf IV next year.

Hey Matt, will ya let me in the room if I wear my smoking jacket?

Those jackets are terrible. I wouldn't wear one of those jackets to my funeral never mind to a herf with all my buds. :sign:
Buy yourself a cool lookin' man's blazer and spend the rest on some primo ceegars...... :D :thumbs: :p

chicks? chicks? who the hell is talkign about chicks here?? I'm smoking a cigar for chirssakes!

Anyway stoges I like your suggestion. I'll buy a nice wool blazer with big brass buttons.

...and maybe a captain's hat, a silk scarf, and deck shoes with no socks :eek:

nahhh go for the beaver top hat and monocle with a nice pair of tails
and maybe some spats will drive all the girlies wild !

No wait ! hold off on the spats.
Bunny Slippers yah thats it Bunny slippers make a statement

Hell, if you're just smoking a cigar, why do you even need clothes. :p