• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw LfD 2008

indyrob

You smell like my sausage!
This cigar is getting better boys!

I had one last night after talking to TKoepp...they just came up in conversation.

Anyways, this one had started of ok in September and finished great, but it didn't really seem to jump out at me that much. It's been 4 months now and it's starting to really come into it's own, like the honeymoon is over and the blend is starting to really match the wrapper.

Now the start was still a little underwhelming but it does pick up after an inch, but there isn't any standout Litto flavors yet. I'm still waiting for those to comeout of hiding....time will tell and in all fairness, I should smoke another today and see if I missed anything last night.

In all, I was really starting to wonder about this year's release from Litto, but it's starting to make those questions disappear.

-Smoke'em if you got'em
-Rob

Forgot to mention that after I was done, I had to lay on the couch for a minute or so. My head was swimming a little and I didn't drink THAT much...just a bomber of Stone's oatmeal chocolate stout.

:laugh:

I think these are some of the best I've smoked from LFD. The Limitado III and Coronado are right up there with them, amongst my favorites.

I think these are some of the best I've smoked from LFD. The Limitado III and Coronado are right up there with them, amongst my favorites.
Have you tried the 06 Outlaw? I really wish I could send you one for comparison, but those are in short supply.

Have you tried the 06 Outlaw? I really wish I could send you one for comparison, but those are in short supply.

Yes I have! I was hit with one in a bomb from a very fine BOTL. It was also very good!

I had one the other night at my local b&m, and I'd have to agree they're improving(which is amazing since they were great from the start).

I have almost a full box each of the 07's & 08's resting right now.I'm gonna hold off smoking anymore for at least 6 months.I am however down to my last 06.

I agree, they are getting really good.

I smoked one while in MO this past week, and was amazed again by what a wonderful smoke they are. I am enjoying LFDs more and more.

The rest will sit for some more months and I expect them to be even better then! :love:

I'm going to give my half box another few months. It sounds like my patience will be rewarded. :)

Well, since I'm herfing with some guys tomorrow, might as well put it to the flame and have another one. They were great in September, but bland towards the start. Hopefully it's starting to balance out.

Well, since I'm herfing with some guys tomorrow, might as well put it to the flame and have another one. They were great in September, but bland towards the start. Hopefully it's starting to balance out.

I think you'll be surprised how well it's coming along.

I have smoked my fair share of the LFD 08, and the LFD cabinet cameroon those cigars have a lot in common. It would not surprise me if they had the same filler and binder. Then the LFD 08 has the habano wrapper Litto put on one of the cigars in the los perfectos pack and the new salmone.