• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The sky is falling!

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
As I stated in my review I absolutely love the Liga Privada No. 9

Well last night I thoroughly enjoyed my first Chateau Real

I had the Gran Cru Perfecto which is listed as a "smooth, mild to medium blend of Nicaraguan long fillers rolled with a Connecticut wrapper"

Tons of creamy white smoke and very flavor-able without any kick to it at all. Reminded me sorta of a Davidoff

Rest assured Drew makes most of his money with ACID, but it is nice to see him coming out with excellent traditional cigars to compliment his line.

Highly recommended if you like mild cigars with a lot of taste. Color me pleasantly surprised.

ohhhhh I gonna tell Dad :laugh:

It is good to see you branching out away from those god-awful Opus xXx..... :rolleyes:

Tim

Wurm....if you can, give the Chateau maduro a chance. I think it's got a bit more strength than the natural wrapper, and is rolled just as well as the natural. I think I will have to go back to it to check it out. I only smoked one and I remember thinking that it was pretty good.

This is how it starts... soon you'll be hiding behind the house chain smoking Kuba Kubas and Blondies...

Huge fan of the Liga, but that's it so far. Dare I try something else from Drew Estate?

I've also only tried the liga privada... but I am curious as to the quality of the Java line. Is it worth trying?

I've also only tried the liga privada... but I am curious as to the quality of the Java line. Is it worth trying?

If you're looking to try something with coffee by Drew, I would suggest the Tabac Especial Negra. I've smoked it and enjoyed the colada, at first. I am, however, done with them. The Java I threw out within 10 seconds of lighting the cigar.

ewok.jpg

Ahh, Ahh, Kuba Kuba

The Chateau Reals have been in my regular rotation for a long while now. Very nice smoke, with great flavor. One of my favorite breakfast smokes. If you enjoy the Chateau Real (which is a "Connecticut seed Ecuadorian grown wrapper leaf, Mexican binder and a well rounded mixture of Dominican and flavorful Nicaraguan filler tobacco leaves."), you should try the Rocky Patel Autumn Blend. Very comparable cigar that I also enjoy. :thumbs:

If you're looking to try something with coffee by Drew, I would suggest the Tabac Especial Negra. I've smoked it and enjoyed the colada, at first. I am, however, done with them. The Java I threw out within 10 seconds of lighting the cigar.

I'm having a hard time finding a retailer that stocks the Tabac Especial that ships internationally (Australia). Any suggestions?

I loved the flavor out of these, but I've had wrapper problems with each and every one.

I loved the flavor out of these, but I've had wrapper problems with each and every one.

I've not had any of those problems with the 15-20 Chateau Reals from 3 or 4 different vitolas I've smoked. Are the ones you're having problems with all from one box?