• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

'03, '06 or '09 Cojonu?

joselastra

I just wanted to see what everyones thoughts were on the Tatuaje Cojonu line now that the '09 has been out. I personally haven't had an '03 in a long time, so I cant compare it to the '09, but i feel that when this years release gets some age on them they MAY compete with the 2003's. Don't get me wrong the 2006's are fantastic as well, but i feel that for the size of the stick alone, the 2009 is better(will be). Whats everyone else's opinion?

I felt they all had a very similar, if not exact, flavor profile (from what I remember). I'd get whatever size you like the most.

to those of you who have tried the 09, how do you think it compares to the 03? from what i remember I thought the 03 was a bit "spicier" thank the 09.

I have yet to have an 09, but I enjoyed an 06 last night and it was spectacular.

Haven't had the 09 yet, but the 06 is my fav so far

I'm a fan of the 03. I have about 10 of them sitting around. I've smoked a couple of the 09 and wasn't too impressed, although the size of the 09 cojonu is spot on in terms of the size cigar I like to smoke. But Ill stick to my 03's for now.

The '03 is one of my favorites. I didn't care for the '06 very much, but I'm looking forward to trying an '09. To my knowledge, the '09s haven't made there way to any shops within reach for me, but I'm watching for them. Are people finding these at their B&Ms or online?

I am fan of the 2006. Had plenty of '03's and a '09 yesterday. See how the '09's come around.

I've had several of all three, and like the others indicated, they are almost identical in flavor and strength, I personally would not turn any of them down. All excellent smokes.
Rob