• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Here ya go Doc...

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
As some of you already know, my 11 year old son Steven is a huge Red Sox fan (due to my people living in NH, Ma, and R.I.). Well, when he was in Rhode Island at my parents for 3 weeks earlier this summer, I decided to gut his room and redo it in a Red Sox theme. I had the carpet replaced with a navy carpet, painted the room in Red Sox red and Red Sox Midnight Navy (both official Glidden paint colors), put up Red Sox border, got a new bed with Red Sox sheets and comforter, and various other Red Sox memorabilia. The room isn't quite done yet as I just got done moving the furniture back in but here are some pics for you Red Sox fas to enjoy. Post away Doc! I'll post more when the room is complete.

room001.jpg

Oh no, he's going be pissed.

I hope you didn't move his secret stash of stuff :laugh:

He should enjoy it!

Jonesy,

As one father to another...that was a great thing to do for your boy and he'll never forget it.

As a Yankee fan...I just had a seizure looking at the photo's. :thumbs:

Jonesy,

As one father to another...that was a great thing to do for your boy and he'll never forget it.

As a Yankee fan...I just had a seizure looking at the photo's.
thumbs-up.gif

Guess I should have included a pic of his "Yankee Hater" hat my Uncle sent him!
laugh.gif

Oh no, he's going be pissed.

I hope you didn't move his secret stash of stuff :laugh:

He should enjoy it!

Move it? Jonesy probably took the stash for himself. :p

Nice gesture, Brian. Too bad you couldn't have gotten it done while he was away and then taken a picture of his face when he saw his room.

I'm soooo envious. I'd do the same, but I'd never get laid again.

Doc.

What is the world coming to when you have to have a remote to turn the fan off and on... :sign:

Very nice job! That looks great! :thumbs:

Nicely done up Jonesy but I'd bet it would look so much better if it were done up in Yankees pin stripes and all....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

J/k brother, I'm sure your sone will love it!!!!

Nice job on the room... It's good to see more kids passionate about sports.

2.5 back as of 7/24.

Fish

Jeez Brian you are a top Dad. Is there anything in the damn world you are not a good person at? Did you ever steal a candy bar as a kid or "borrow" 25 cents from your moms purse you perfect angel. :laugh:

That is one hell of an awesome play by one hell of a friend and BOTL. :thumbs: